The drummer is my band passed away the other night so we put out this video for him

My best friend and drummer in my band Austin died the other night from an overdose of muscle relaxers. He had recently been in the hospital on IV's for a month due to complications from CF and the doctors told him he only had 50% lung function and it wasn't going to come back. He always liked to get messed up so we figure that made him go "fuck it" and try to get really messed up. He was an extremely caring and fun loving guy. No one had a foul word for him. He was only 23.

Anyways we made this video but never put it out, but we did because we thought people deserved to see him at his happiest and doing what he loves most. You'll see for sure in this video how great and fun of a guy he was.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

RIP to you friend. 23 is way to young.

On a another note, I hope I don't sound like an ass here, but I wanted throw out a little constructive criticsim if you don't mind. Musically you guys are really talented, but the lead singer has gotta go and at times its hard to make out the lyrics. :thumbsup:

Edited by SunnyDRE