The biggest mistake Axl ever made

U2byU2

Playing Estranged for you ungrateful fucks. There were so many people on here who said "if Axls plays Etsranged then he can rape my wife and kids". Now it is just negativity. So at least we all know one thing about Axl,he aint the perfectionist evrybody claims. I personally was aware of the flaws of the concert , but I was transported to a cool place as I watched the show. Ten goddamn threads about how shitty the show was,really? Eric , you should have shut this place down. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a whole group of people pretrend to love me then shit on me every chance they get. It reminds me of a very unhealthy marriage. If you do not love Axl anymore and I get that ,but,then move on.

Edited by U2byU2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Estranged for you ungrateful fucks. There were so many people on here who said "if Axls plays Etsranged then he can rape my wife and kids". Now it is just negativity. So at least we all know one thing about Axl,he aint the perfectionist evrybody claims. I personally was aware of the flaws of the concert , but I was transported to a cool place as I watched the show. Ten goddamn threads about how shitty the show was,really? Eric , you should have shut this place down. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a whole group of people pretrend to love me then shit on me every chance they get. It reminds me of a very unhealthy marriage. If you do not love Axl anymore and I get that ,but,then move on.

Did you not hear the entire show?

Estranged was played, and it was fucking great. But that is neither here nor there, people are frustrated because Axl was not at his best last night (in fact he was pretty far from anything above an "ok" performance vocally IMO) and he was seemingly unprepared for the show

People are allowed to voice their opinions, both good and bad

Edited by WhazUp

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Estranged was played, and it was fucking great. But that is neither here nor there, people are frustrated because Axl was not at his best last night (in fact he was pretty far from anything above an "ok" performance vocally IMO) and he was seemingly unprepared for the show

Peolpe on this forum are frustrated with thier own lives,not Axl's. Axl has stated for many years that he cannot sing for shit, hell iam pretty sure he said something to that fact last night. So, Estranged was "greeeeeeeeeat" and the rest of the show was "ok" at best. Dude get your story straight ,either it love it or hate it. And, the point of the thread is that the people on here and just about everybody here adores Axl becasue they are just as fucked up as he is. We here at MYGNR are all damaged goods. I dare anybody here to take a good look at thier own life and tell me you are A ok with it,shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!

Edited by U2byU2

Peolpe on this forum are frustrated with thier own lives,not Axl's. Axl has stated for many years that he cannot sing for shit, hell iam pretty sure he said something to that fact last night. So, Estranged was "greeeeeeeeeat" and the rest of the show was "ok" at best. Dude get your story straight ,either it love it or hate it. And, the point of the thread is that the people on here and just about everybody here adores Axl becasue they are just as fucked up as he is. We here at MYGNR are all damaged goods. I dare anybody here to take a good look at thier own life and tell me you are A ok with it,shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!

:shock:

wow. just...wow.

You make no sense

People are allowed to like certain aspects of the show and not like other things. The "love it or hate it" logic is irrational and inaccurate. So what part of my "story" I need to get straight? Estranged really was great. That DOES NOT mean the whole show was great, and the rest of the show was ok at best.

Axl did not give a good performance at Rio. People are not happy. Period.

Edited by WhazUp

+1

Axl needs more practice. Maybe he should get back to basics and get in the studio to rehearse with the rest of them, prior to taking to the stage.

Edited by star

Estranged was woefully walked through and dialed in.. yea I liked it..something new and challenging .... though great right on!!.. but the spit in the face was his question after that.."how many times you rehearse that 3 times? oh twice..( and him not even in the room!) lYEAH it sounded like it Axl...

isten the the song.. study the vocals and why that song was epic and then listen to it again from last night...youd have to be tone deaf to not hear it. its complacency that has made the world full of shit music. The last thing you should do is heap praise on a performer of Axls caliber for anything less than amazing. Did you get a feeling that any of the songs were truelly being sung from the heart? Like he was singing his song for the first time in 18 years with the emotion it required or the precision that it demanded???? Or were you so starved for anyting different that you cheer it on like it was a glass of cool water after crawling through a desert?? To my ears it soounded just like it was.. unrehearsed and somewhat inauthentic..like many of the peformances were.

I falll in the camp that says "I love you so much Axl that I wont become a mindless knob and slobber all over you when You fuck up..yourt better than last nights performace and Age is not an excuse..in fact you could be and should be better than you were when you were in your 20's..with years of experience and resource at your beck and call... not a winded unpolished mumbling stumbling confused shell of the man who used to make the stadiums rock. Thats not a personal attack nor is it negative...Its actually the most loving thing a fan can do for a performer..not cum all over them when they make such glaringly and obvious fuck ups...

and that holds true even if your just joining the GNR circus or have been with them since the days they tore up Hollywood.... back in the day those fucker had to work their asses off to get to opening status and then worktheir ass off to make it as headliners. Why should it be any different now?

Im still shocked they played estranged by request, my best guess is that bumble and/or dj insisted to play it for the fans who claimed it for years... or maybe axl saw all the things that fans did on the net etc and decided to give it a try... so nice from them :)

"people are unhappy"........who,the jerkoffs here? "axl needs more practice"......at what, sucking your dick? If you watched the entire show and thought it was hit shit ,then you are a fucking moron.You see, none of you fuckers paid to see it and if you did not enjoy it , you could at anytime click off the page.Simple as that. And, as I said the flaws in the show were obvious. Alot of people here hide behind "everybody is enttitled to thier opinions" type of reasoning as a justification to talk about nothing.

"people are unhappy"........who,the jerkoffs here? "axl needs more practice"......at what, sucking your dick? If you watched the entire show and thought it was hit shit ,then you are a fucking moron.You see, none of you fuckers paid to see it and if you did not enjoy it , you could at anytime click off the page.Simple as that. And, as I said the flaws in the show were obvious. Alot of people here hide behind "everybody is enttitled to thier opinions" type of reasoning as a justification to talk about nothing.

i'm not sure what your point is.

you're saying....axl sucked, but that's ok?

Are you 14 years old by any chance? That would explain why your posts contain such irrational logic. If you want to speak purely objectively it was a horrid show. You like the show, good for you that is your subjective opinion, and other people either will share the same subjective opinion as you or they won't. Whining about it is immature. People aren't talking about "nothing", there are legitimate concerns and complains laid out from the other members here. If YOU don't like it, leave.

Understand what "opinions" are and then come back to the internet :thumbsup:

Edited by WhazUp

Are you 14 years old by any chance? That would explain why your posts contain such irrational logic. If you want to speak purely objectively it was a horrid show. You like the show, good for you that is your opinion. People aren't talking about "nothing", there are legitimate concerns and complains laid out from the other members here

i was thinking either a 14 year old, an unhappily married mid-30's woman (that's probably also a twilight fan), or a wannabe mma fighter.

+1

Axl needs more practice. Maybe he should get back to basics and get in the studio to rehearse with the rest of them, prior to taking to the stage.

+2

I can't believe the op is a real person. Scary that people would really think like that.

Wait....what? Axl sucked a forum members dick?

Estranged was woefully walked through and dialed in.. yea I liked it..something new and challenging .... though great right on!!.. but the spit in the face was his question after that.."how many times you rehearse that 3 times? oh twice..( and him not even in the room!) lYEAH it sounded like it Axl...

isten the the song.. study the vocals and why that song was epic and then listen to it again from last night...youd have to be tone deaf to not hear it. its complacency that has made the world full of shit music. The last thing you should do is heap praise on a performer of Axls caliber for anything less than amazing. Did you get a feeling that any of the songs were truelly being sung from the heart? Like he was singing his song for the first time in 18 years with the emotion it required or the precision that it demanded???? Or were you so starved for anyting different that you cheer it on like it was a glass of cool water after crawling through a desert?? To my ears it soounded just like it was.. unrehearsed and somewhat inauthentic..like many of the peformances were.

I falll in the camp that says "I love you so much Axl that I wont become a mindless knob and slobber all over you when You fuck up..yourt better than last nights performace and Age is not an excuse..in fact you could be and should be better than you were when you were in your 20's..with years of experience and resource at your beck and call... not a winded unpolished mumbling stumbling confused shell of the man who used to make the stadiums rock. Thats not a personal attack nor is it negative...Its actually the most loving thing a fan can do for a performer..not cum all over them when they make such glaringly and obvious fuck ups...

and that holds true even if your just joining the GNR circus or have been with them since the days they tore up Hollywood.... back in the day those fucker had to work their asses off to get to opening status and then worktheir ass off to make it as headliners. Why should it be any different now?

My entry date into the world of GNR is irrelevant. You know what I saw when I watched the EStranged performance? I saw a man ,that for whatever reason, has not played that song in 18 years. I believe his reason to be a deeply personal one. I also believe that if he waited 18 years to play that song ,then he only does what he trulys wants and he wanted to be on that stage . Furthermore, I do believe he performed at his best, but that is not good enough for you. And, the whole" iam so pro Axl that I refuse to suck his dick" routine is played out here. Alot of people feel very entitled here , and why? Because of Axl I got into U2 , and that changed my life. Because of Axl I do not fuck around with people who exhibit unhealthy energires for an extended period of time. Plus, Axl changed my life on so many levels that I feel like we are straight> the last thing i feel is like he owes me shit.

That is exactly what I was feeling. Thank you for putting it into a sensical word form

Yeah,it is okay. I guess esstiallty that is my personal trip. Are you famliar with the scence in Fight Club when Tyler Durden tells "Chuck" to "just let go", while he is driving the car? Just let go, that is the point, but it took Sonny largo to realize that. SunnyDre ,you are a making bad name for Sunnys on this site.

Are you 14 years old by any chance? That would explain why your posts contain such irrational logic. If you want to speak purely objectively it was a horrid show. You like the show, good for you that is your subjective opinion, and other people either will share the same subjective opinion as you or they won't. Whining about it is immature. People aren't talking about "nothing", there are legitimate concerns and complains laid out from the other members here. If YOU don't like it, leave.

I feel sorry for anybody who you have chosen to love in this world. I can olny assume that they too suffer from your points of view, while knowing what a waste of time they are.

Yeah,it is okay. I guess esstiallty that is my personal trip. Are you famliar with the scence in Fight Club when Tyler Durden tells "Chuck" to "just let go", while he is driving the car? Just let go, that is the point, but it took Sonny largo to realize that. SunnyDre ,you are a making bad name for Sunnys on this site.

I feel sorry for anybody who you have chosen to love in this world. I can olny assume that they too suffer from your points of view, while knowing what a waste of time they are.

So first off you make irrational posts, I call you out on them because you can't handle the fact that people have differing opinions, you get even more bitchy about God knows what, and then you avoid the topic at hand by posting a bad attempt at insulting me?

Man you are funny :rofl-lol:

Or...find solace in critcal observation in a community of people that for some reason seem really give a shit about this band and its people. Or find a way to dispel the shock of what they witnessed last night and not being alone in wondering what in the fuck was that all about??

Or some ..the mindless knobs that allow people to put shitin their faces and thank them for it.

Consider that many made the sacrifice of stayngup all night to watch that concert..because ummm we give a damn. We really kinda little bit.. fucken care.. We pay attention to GNR years after the fact..in full knowledge that they missed out on a decade of glory and potential....went dead silent at the top of their game(his game) and have- to quote the band: "stuck through us through all the shit" I can say it with certainlty WE have waited patiently and diligently and wished and hoped the best for Axl and his new incarnation ..the investment isnt that we got if for free- its all the other shit thats been invested namely TIME... cash is the least of it.. its the investment of emotion for what ever the songs mean to us.... hence the need for this forum and the constant catfight that it is. i suspect -but only speak for myself here that milions of people tuned in to see something amazing and spectacular ..something that didnt give into thelingering doubt or the ever growing grinding sensation that GNR is best remembered from 85 to 93 when what they were doing was fresh and fucking new..key word was NEW... playing oldies and goodies has served it purpose IMO now...play a show that highlights everything great about this new band. Making them tread on for years playing the oldies is a disservice to them and to the fans. Be relevant and fresh or play the fair circutlike the other 80's bands running out of time on old glories. Run through your hits..sign some autographs and go home. Nothing more nothing less.

You boo a quarterback when he fucks up consistenly..demand to have him benched if need be...thats the most awesome thing you can do for a professional and last i checked Axl was a pro. Get your shit together or call it a day...this 15 year comeback is getting way beyond sad. Do it right , do it big or go play in the clubs like the other 80's acts . Rewarding us by playing a song he made popular from 18 years ago?? Really? Rehearse the fuck out of it then... show up with your A game ready to do 35 songs as if your very life depended on it...and seek to impress and amaze and entertain people..thats the reward.."take them to a completely different place" because weve been such good boys and girls ....