We need Arnold

iftheworld

As you all may not know, Arnold Schwarzenegger is filming his next action film "The Last Stand". I think it would be perfect time to unveil a new GNR song on this film. Arnold and Axl seem to be mutual friends. Thoughts?

Songs used for Arnold movies.

YCBM - Terminator 2

Oh My God - End of Days

? - The Last Stand

Edited by iftheworld

what's the movie about action or like End of Days?

Action film legend Arnold Schwarzeneggeris officially making his acting comeback. After recently inaugurating a museum commemorating his various roles in life, including stints as a bodybuilder and the governor of California, Schwarzenegger has begun filming The Last Stand, in which he stars.The shooting officially began on Monday, Oct. 17and also starsZach Gilford, Forrest Whitaker, Luis Guzman, Rodrigo Santoro, Johnny Knoxville, Jaimie Alexander, Eduardo Noriega, Peter Stormare, andHarry Dean Stanton.The new Lionsgatefilm is under the direction of Kim Jee-Woon, who is considered to be a master of action-suspense films. Schwarzenegger stars as Sheriff Owens, who resigns to fighting small crime in a sleepy border town. Bigger trouble finds him, however, and he ultimately accepts the responsibility of fighting it.

http://www.hauteliving.com/2011/10/haute-100-update-arnold-schwarzenegger-begin

Edited by iftheworld

As you all may not know, Arnold Schwarzenegger is filming his next action film "The Last Stand". I think it would be perfect time to unveil a new GNR song on this film. Arnold and Axl seem to be mutual friends. Thoughts?

Songs used for Arnold movies.

YCBM - Terminator 2

Oh My God - End of Days

? - The Last Stand

Not a bad idea, if anyone can get Axl to release a new song it would probably be Arnold :thumbsup: