OCT 22nd 2011 - Guadalajara, Mexico - Arena VFG UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Bumble acting like a total fuck as of late

How so?

On the live stream some one asked him about playing oh my god and bumble said ask the singer

then we need a miracle lol

How so?

On the live stream some one asked him about playing oh my god and bumble said ask the singer

You haven't got his sense of humor yet?

He's fucking around about everything. I bet you believed him when he said "fuck Estranged".... :rofl-lol:

How so?

He's fucking around about everything. I bet you believed him when he said "fuck Estranged".... :rofl-lol:

I dont know him personally I just wrote what he said on live stream in regards to "Oh my god" being requested by a fan. He said ask the singer, Ill play anything..so Axl sets the playlist of each show and if Oh my god is to be played it is not up to Bumble but Axl himself.

How so?

I dont know him personally I just wrote what he said on live stream in regards to "Oh my god" being requested by a fan. He said ask the singer, Ill play anything..so Axl sets the playlist of each show and if Oh my god is to be played it is not up to Bumble but Axl himself.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't think he can handle "Oh My God" anymore, but it would be really cool to hear again. The band is ready to play but it's up to the boss if he's singing or not.

Edited by marlon_brando15

How so?

Axl is the singer, so yes that would be true.

I wasn't replying directly to you though, but "axl_on_drums" who said Ron was acting like a "total fuck". I thought you were the original poster, I just saw "axl" in the user name, but obviously you are another Axl fan.

How so?

Axl is the singer, so yes that would be true.

I wasn't replying directly to you though, but "axl_on_drums" who said Ron was acting like a "total fuck". I thought you were the original poster, I just saw "axl" in the user name, but obviously you are another Axl fan.

No problem man

Edited by axlr23

Obviously Axl has finally say in the setlist, but I'm sure the rest of the guys have a heavy influence on what's played.

I would like to think so but I think axl has more say so than the rest of the band

Of course I don't know for sure, but I think Bumble had something to do with Estranged.

He definately had something to do with Don't Cry.

Edited by spirit83

Obviously Axl has finally say in the setlist, but I'm sure the rest of the guys have a heavy influence on what's played.

I would like to think so but I think axl has more say so than the rest of the band

Of course I don't know for sure, but I think Bumble had something to do with Estranged.

He definately had something to do with Don't Cry.

He probably had been pushing for a while for those two songs to change the setlist up, I agree with you on those two hopefully the band is pushing for other songs as well!