SCOM + GNR logo on Toyota Yaris commercial

axlfan88

The recording of SCOM also sounds so dated....

lmao

chinese democracy sounded dated before the album had even come out

lol

I don't think AFD sounds dated at all, it's really impressive how AFD and UYI are awesomely mixed and produced. Compaire AFD with Metallica's pre-Load stuff, even the Black Album sounds a lot more dated than AFD, even KISS's Revenge sounds more dated, AC/DC's Razor's Edge and even Big Gun sounds more dated than AFD. It's really impressive how the managed to get such great sound quality with a debut album from that time.

Toyota Spain was obviously targeting the 40-50 demographic you know.

LOL

no surprise they choose a track from AFD over Chinese Democracy :D

It's not about the mixing or sound quality.

It really comes down to: do the songs sound like they were written and created TODAY?

In that respect: CD > AFD

The recording of SCOM also sounds so dated....

lmao

chinese democracy sounded dated before the album had even come out

lol

I don't think AFD sounds dated at all, it's really impressive how AFD and UYI are awesomely mixed and produced. Compaire AFD with Metallica's pre-Load stuff, even the Black Album sounds a lot more dated than AFD, even KISS's Revenge sounds more dated, AC/DC's Razor's Edge and even Big Gun sounds more dated than AFD. It's really impressive how the managed to get such great sound quality with a debut album from that time.

What a travesty.

SCOM belongs on a high-end car commercial, like a Corvette or Ford GT, not some lame-assed pussy slowpoke uber-lib car.

Wait, there are liberal and conservative cars now?

Wow, I didn't know that.

So the most Republican car would be the one that pollutes the most? Makes sense.

I dunno what the hell yer fuckin talkin about there chief. Seriously, stop makin up shit.

What you fail to understand is that I was poking fun at both liberals and conservatives in that statement. What you fail to understand is that sweet child belongs to a fast car, not the yaris. That is all. The rest is for shits n giggles. You're just too "offendable" and interpreted it how you wanted to you chronic spin doctoring sonofabitch.

The name... is Du-mass:

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre