Asshole song

Liquor & Whores

I wish Axl would direct this piece of music at Blabbermouth, i was reading the article on the site about axl kicking bronitis's ass and still doing a 3 hour + show and the comments section just pisses me off always having a go at the guy, bunch of cowards.

I saw it in Montreal last year .. or it may have been in London, OT

yeah, you're right

January 25th, 2010 - London, ON @ John Labatt Centre

Setlist: Chinese Democracy, Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Sorry, Better, Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme), Live And Let Die, If The World, Dizzy Reed Piano Solo/Street Of Dreams, Scraped, Rocket Queen, Dj Ashba Guitar Solo (The Ballad of Death)/Sweet Child O' Mine, Jam/Axl Piano Solo (Asshole Song/Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight)/November Rain, Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Pink Panther), You Could Be Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Shackler's Revenge, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: Madagascar, This I Love, Paradise City

I screamed for the ass hole song at Sweden rock festival in 2010. Axl was sitting at the Piano and he heard me, waved a "no" with his pointing finger. maybe he chuckled and said no as well. don't really remember tbh. some guys behind me didn't know what the ass hole song was and wondered if i meant "one in a million" :D

I screamed for the ass hole song at Sweden rock festival in 2010. Axl was sitting at the Piano and he heard me, waved a "no" with his pointing finger. maybe he chuckled and said no as well. don't really remember tbh. some guys behind me didn't know what the ass hole song was and wondered if i meant "one in a million" :D

Haha, I haven't heard of this before and I was wondering, "Get in the Ring? One in a Million?" before I clicked.