Shorter shows on 1st night of back to back shows??

believeinthebucket

It seems that the late show, long concert formula has to do with the start time. The later the start time, the more control over the venue the band seems to have. The other night in Greenville, it seems that they could have hung around there all night, if they really wanted to, without receiving a fine from the city or additional charges from the arena. I'm sure they had to pay the tired workers who where hanging around waiting to clean the arena and start preparing it for WWE that was to occur the next day, but it's doubtful that major fines would have been imposed for performing late. Additionally, there was nothing for them to do on a Monday night in Greenville, SC.

I expect Atlanta to be no more than 2.5 hours in length because the show begins at 730pm and there are city ordinances in place that require a concert to end before 1130 or midnight.

It seems that the late show, long concert formula has to do with the start time. The later the start time, the more control over the venue the band seems to have. The other night in Greenville, it seems that they could have hung around there all night, if they really wanted to, without receiving a fine from the city or additional charges from the arena. I'm sure they had to pay the tired workers who where hanging around waiting to clean the arena and start preparing it for WWE that was to occur the next day, but it's doubtful that major fines would have been imposed for performing late. Additionally, there was nothing for them to do on a Monday night in Greenville, SC.

I expect Atlanta to be no more than 2.5 hours in length because the show begins at 730pm and there are city ordinances in place that require a concert to end before 1130 or midnight.

Good luck there lol