Tommy Stinson autograph?

ufc78

I got Richard, Tommy and Ron to sign my brother's SG although it was Bumblefoot that got Tommy to sign it for me. They were inside a hotel, Ron came to greet fans, and Richard did later, but Tommy stayed inside, but BBF asked his assistant to tell Tommy to sign it for me too. He did :) Richard is kinda shy, yes. But very cool. No one beats Ron.

I met the lot of them a few years ago (minus DJ) and Tommy was the hardest to have a chat with. The rest of the band, including Axl were all really approachable and keen for a yarn. Tommy was actually pretty unfriendly. Richard introduced us and he just sort of ignored me. Shook my hand and then just walked off. So Richard and I just kept chatting.

I met all of em except frank and axl, and I found bumble, pitman and dj to be the most easy going with having a chat, shook 4tus"s hand but that was about it and stinson was just chillin and eating by himself however he wa talkative with the rest of the band

I have been lucky enough to run into Ron on 3 separate occasions and Richard, Frank, and Tommy once each...First time I met Ron was outside Webster Hall in NYC for a Twisted Sister even (Ron and Twisted Sisters drummer are friends)...That night it must have been like 20 degrees and I was waiting on line to get into the even, shouted out Ron's name as I see him walking towards the club, he sees me and walks right over, spending the next 45 freezing minutes talking to me and my brother about GnR...then I spotted him again last year at a Fozzy concert in Times Square, walk right up to him and again he spent the next hour talking to me...then back in August I went to see Tommy perform at the Bowery Electric and at the end of the show I turn around and there is Ron with Poc hangin in the crowd watchin the show...I had the sleeve from Chinese Democracy with me so I pop it open to Rons page, walk up to him and he enthusiastically starts yelling "Oh shit! Oh Shit!" when I asked him to sign it...he is one funny character and very personable...he also introduced me to Poc that night...Tommy then came out from backstage and signed the cd for me as well and posed for pictures...then last January I went to see Richard and Franks side project The Compulsions at Don Hills and they too signed my cd and posed for pictures....Frank was definately the more chatty one