Name of GnR intro song in Atlanta?

ufc78

What was the name of the song/score that was used at the intro prior to the opening song of "Chinese Democracy" at the concert in Atlanta???

It had a cool n different sound and ended just prior to the guitar intro to Chinese Democracy. I would love to know the name of this tune and whether or not it is a cover or score from a movie?

I swear I watched Dexter because MOSTLY of Axl's appreciation of it.

After watching it, I think I understood Axl more... Of course I could have made all kinds of wrong conclusions. =)

I first picked up on Dexter by the same reason, and I actually became a fan of the series, it's a pretty good series, no doubts...

What was the name of the song/score that was used at the intro prior to the opening song of "Chinese Democracy" at the concert in Atlanta???

It had a cool n different sound and ended just prior to the guitar intro to Chinese Democracy. I would love to know the name of this tune and whether or not it is a cover or score from a movie?

It's the theme song to the SHO show Dexter. I thought it was awesome and I assume Axl and the band are a fan of the show.

I've watched Dexter from the beginning and this is one great show. I love the theme too so it was cool to hear it at the show.

Check out the show, Sunday nights on SHO.