Duff DID call Axl a Dictator..

HowlinWolf

Once Axl rejected Slash's songs, the band as we knew it was over. They stopped compromising.

The band as we knew it, was already over the moment Steven was forced to leave and most definately after Izzy left! Than all of them had already had stopped compromising.

But this thread don't belong in this section.

Once Axl rejected Slash's songs, the band as we knew it was over. They stopped compromising.

The band as we knew it, was already over the moment Steven was forced to leave and most definately after Izzy left! Than all of them had already had stopped compromising.

There was smoke years before the fire,remember the comment concerning the "dead" photo?

,but I agree this isnt the section for ancient disputes.

Once Axl rejected Slash's songs, the band as we knew it was over. They stopped compromising. They just became older, wealthier, and stopped giving a shit about each others' opinions & suggestions. But the real dislike towards Slash seemed to happen much after that. I think there was something Slash said in an interview that Axl responded to, something about when they first became famous, but can't remember what it was.

What songs are you talking about here? Because in Duff's book he says both him and Axl didn't like those songs that Slash came up with in '95 or so.

There was smoke years before the fire,remember the comment concerning the "dead" photo?

"Dead" photo??

Replacing Adler was a band decision, even if Axl influenced it. But Izzy leaving was a sign things were really off with GNR.

I never thought I would agree with you!

I never thought I would agree with you!

Miracles never cease :thumbsup:

"Dead" photo??

Yes, there was a band photo with a headline.in the background that said "Dead" not in reference to GNR,but in retrospect it was an ominous portend of.issues to come.

Edited by Powerage5