Estranged - Instrumental Classical Guitar Version

EstrangedGuitar

Thanks everyone, for listening and the positive comments, much appreciated, glad you liked it.

I will do other Guns songs in the future (trying to decide between There Was a Time, Prostitute, Catcher, Street or This I Love next), but first I will do a dozen orso from other bands.

As mentioned the download link for a high quality MP3 version is in the Youtube description, I don't want to break possible forum rules by posting download links in here. And if anyone can extract Axl's vocals (I would be seriously impressed with your audio editing skills :P) and send me on my Youtube account, I will gladly mix it with this and upload that too.

Cheers.

Thanks everyone, for listening and the positive comments, much appreciated, glad you liked it.

I will do other Guns songs in the future (trying to decide between There Was a Time, Prostitute, Catcher, Street or This I Love next), but first I will do a dozen orso from other bands.

As mentioned the download link for a high quality MP3 version is in the Youtube description, I don't want to break possible forum rules by posting download links in here. And if anyone can extract Axl's vocals (I would be seriously impressed with your audio editing skills :P) and send me on my Youtube account, I will gladly mix it with this and upload that too.

Cheers.

The main problem with using the original vocals even if someone managed to extract them would be that it might not necessarily line up in rhythm and tempo, unless you recorded that along with the original song to set the tempo. Perhaps someone who is decently talented at singing could do a vocal take to give us an idea of what it'd sound like. ;)

Great work again, if you do There Was A Time you'll officially be my hero.

Thanks again for listening and the comments. Auad, the MP3 link is in the YouTube description.

TWAT and Catcher are on the list, but again, first a dozen orso songs of other bands. I have almost finished Imagine by Lennon, should be on there within a day or two.

I will post the Guns ones here again when the time comes.

Take care.