The 2010 Voice

slash_plocman

people who haven't gone to the show shut the fuck up...those who have...you're kidding right? there's no reason why you could've not liked the show...they've all been amazing...this is a fucking useless thread

who said i didn't like it? all i'm saying is that his voice was better last year.

some serious **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**s on this forum.

lol, serious? who's the cunt that installed that word filter? lol.

I happen to like that word filter :thumbsup:

And,this is a pretty useless thread.The shows have been spectacular and more consistent than the 90's.

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

I think its brilliant,props to whomever instituted this. :thumbsup:

Nice. Thanks.

No prob Damn Smooth,I discovered it in a friendly disagreement with the hater brigade,and started editing their posts by typing in that word.

Hahahaha. Brilliant. :thumbsup:

people who haven't gone to the show shut the fuck up...those who have...you're kidding right? there's no reason why you could've not liked the show...they've all been amazing...this is a fucking useless thread

who said i didn't like it? all i'm saying is that his voice was better last year.

And,this is a pretty useless thread.The shows have been spectacular and more consistent than the 90's.

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

Nice. Thanks.

No prob Damn Smooth,I discovered it in a friendly disagreement with the hater brigade,and started editing their posts by typing in that word.

Knew You'd Appreciate it :thumbsup:

And,on topic I can't imagine why anyone without a tin ear,would be complaining about the vocals on the 2011 tour. :shrugs:

Granted Rio was a rocky start,but there have been some stellar performances.

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

Nice. Thanks.

Knew You'd Appreciate it :thumbsup:

And,on topic I can't imagine why anyone without a tin ear,would be complaining about the vocals on the 2011 tour. :shrugs:

Granted Rio was a rocky start,but there have been some stellar performances.

I couldn't agree more. He's not using as much rasp, but damn, he's hitting and holding those high notes perfectly.