The 2010 Voice

slash_plocman

people who haven't gone to the show shut the fuck up...those who have...you're kidding right? there's no reason why you could've not liked the show...they've all been amazing...this is a fucking useless thread

who said i didn't like it? all i'm saying is that his voice was better last year.

some serious **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post**s on this forum.

lol, serious? who's the cunt that installed that word filter? lol.

Edited by answerisyes

Flame suit on but I like his voice better now than I did in the early 90's (saw the original band live then). Reason? He is more consistant from show-to show. I thnk he takes more care of his voice, has a coach, someting- but from one show to the next (forgetting the first couple "warm-up shows" which I wish he would do in practice rather than using gigs to warm up) ANYWAY, his voice is amazing, his pitch accuracy is way better than it was (a reason I am thinking vocal coach) His breathing isn't bad even after screams. I think this year he is ON his game.

Old school Axl was cool, but it was NOT consistant. 2006 was cool but he had a few where he had blown his voice out (rasp issues). 2011, he's on every night and it's working, you gotta hear it live. I think, when everyone looks back at his career... years from now, 2011 will be thought of as some of his golden years vocally.

Just my opinion but I have heard several versions of this band live over the years and this is what I am hearing.

Edited by mcalldp

people who haven't gone to the show shut the fuck up...those who have...you're kidding right? there's no reason why you could've not liked the show...they've all been amazing...this is a fucking useless thread

who said i didn't like it? all i'm saying is that his voice was better last year.

I happen to like that word filter :thumbsup:

And,this is a pretty useless thread.The shows have been spectacular and more consistent than the 90's.

And,this is a pretty useless thread.The shows have been spectacular and more consistent than the 90's.

orly?

What word is it?

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

I think its brilliant,props to whomever instituted this. :thumbsup:

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

Nice. Thanks.

I certainly think he sang a few songs better in 2006 than I've heard so far in 2011 (and 2010). Sweet Child is one of these. I'd say that my favorite live version of SCOM, old OR new, comes from 2006. I think the last few concerts I've heard from 2011 are phenomenal, though. I used to think people got carried away with the "2011 sounds SO much better than the original Guns!" but I sort of agree now (with a couple songs). That Jungle up above is amazing. It ranks right up there by 1988 versions to me.

But for real, look at the intro 2006 shows and the intro 2009/2010 Japan shows. The set lists were unbelievable, but Axl really could not sing most of those. He dominates This I Love, Street of Dreams, etc. nearly every show now.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

What word is it?

N-u-t-s-w-I-n-g-e-r

Nice. Thanks.

No prob Damn Smooth,I discovered it in a friendly disagreement with the hater brigade,and started editing their posts by typing in that word.