Dj on Jimmy Fallon Tonight

axlslash

Jimmy Fallon is by far the best in late night talk, IMHO.

What a great show.

If guns were to appear on there it would be awesome and LOTS of people would see it.

Go for it Axl!

False. Craig Ferguson is the best. Fallon is the best with an audience, but I find Craig's irreverence particularly entertaining. His show is, literally, Craig doing what the fuck he wants for an hour every night. Couldn't see his show being a good format for Guns. Fallon would be perfect.

+1 Craig Ferguson is hillarious. Although I do love it when Letterman interviews people - its really funny watching him try to interview a person you can tell he couldn't give a shit about

All of you fucks are lame for watching talk shows. Get a life and post in a Gn'R forum like me.

^riiiiiiiiiight.

Fallon is the king of latenight maybe of all time.

Johnny Carson's always going to be king of late night, and I don't know if Fallon would be able to replace Jay Leno.

Perhaps in a historical way but Fallon gets my vote. Not even close.. This is my opinion of course and I realize there are many others. :thumbsup:

Fallon will get Leno's job or something similar if he chooses.

^riiiiiiiiiight.

Fallon is the king of latenight maybe of all time.

Johnny Carson's always going to be king of late night, and I don't know if Fallon would be able to replace Jay Leno.

Perhaps in a historical way but Fallon gets my vote. Not even close.. This is my opinion of course and I realize there are many others. :thumbsup:

Fallon will get Leno's job or something similar if he chooses.

For a few months, anyway. Then Jay will take it back.