bumble posts pheonix date

alaskagunner

Didnt open this to debate. just thought a few users would like to know. i dont know about any rumours or inclination of him leaving. all i know is i appreciate his enthusiasm for this band, the work hes dohne for us and them and for being a voice and one hell of a guitar player. thanks ron! and whatever you do.. im still a fan

hey Creepman ........... if Bumble was having second thoughts about being in GNR , I highly doubt he'd give 2 shits about posting new dates and such. thumbsup.gif

in that one thread

where at? missed it. would like to read.

The original thread was started by ITW 2012 iirc, and it was about something along the lines of psychoanalysis of the band members or some shit- you know: typical ITW shenaniganry. Some morons came in spreading lies, and bumblefoot himfuckingself showed up and put an end to all the lying, trolling assholes. It was awesome. He just completely stepped on them. I actually had a post early on in the thread, like one or two before bumble started posting. Anyhoo, the staff took the thread down briefly, then put it back up, cleaned up. For posterity, and to really get a sense of the moment, it's too bad they didn't preserve the original thread. But this still will satisfy your curiosity:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=175152&st=0

hey Creepman ........... if Bumble was having second thoughts about being in GNR , I highly doubt he'd give 2 shits about posting new dates and such. thumbsup.gif

in that one thread

The original thread was started by ITW 2012 iirc, and it was about something along the lines of psychoanalysis of the band members or some shit- you know: typical ITW shenaniganry. Some morons came in spreading lies, and bumblefoot himfuckingself showed up and put an end to all the lying, trolling assholes. It was awesome. He just completely stepped on them. I actually had a post early on in the thread, like one or two before bumble started posting. Anyhoo, the staff took the thread down briefly, then put it back up, cleaned up. For posterity, and to really get a sense of the moment, it's too bad they didn't preserve the original thread. But this still will satisfy your curiosity:

Many people despise Ron because the man actually makes people care. It must be difficult to stomach that someone from a 'fake band of hired guns' can inspire the kind of fan devotion that Ron musters.

Edited by The Archer

Think if someones going to attack a member here or of the band or post absolute crap they shoukd have some of thier forum usages taken away. like onky post in "old gunners" forum. i dont want to read it and a band member have to come on here and dispell the bullcrap. reading that post above i wanted to take a bat to a few of the posters. ron seems even more cool now

in that one thread

LOL, the man got mad. :rofl-lol: