seattle/vancouver

tkarmy

anyone going and want to meet up ahead of time?

I went to the 4 hammerstein shows and it was so great meeting up with fellow gnr nerds... would love to meet anyone before the shows if you interested.... I'll tell you about the time I met Axl!

I'm going to the Vancouver show. There's a bar right around where the Holiday Inn is that people can probably hang at before the show. I went there before Pearl Jam and they were just spinning Pearl Jam nonstop. It was extremely busy though, and that show was on a Sunday.

I'm going to the Vancouver show. There's a bar right around where the Holiday Inn is that people can probably hang at before the show. I went there before Pearl Jam and they were just spinning Pearl Jam nonstop. It was extremely busy though, and that show was on a Sunday.

might see you there.......i'm staying at the ramada............what time are you gonna get to the bar at?

might see you there.......i'm staying at the ramada............what time are you gonna get to the bar at?

Not really sure. I'm taking the ferry over to Vancouver on Saturday.

goddamn ferry!!! makes concerts in vancouver a rare thing for me.

goddamn ferry!!! makes concerts in vancouver a rare thing for me.

Take the Harbour Plane!...

Will be stopping at the bar "the fun house" (crazy metal bar with a evil fun house theme... its awesome) Before the Seattle show tomorrow. I've got sort of spiky blond hair and I'll be a with a half asian guy... come say hi if your up for it!

And for Vancouver I'll be at the Holiday Inn lounge near the venue... same half asian guy and a girl with jet black hair and likely a bandana. My cell is 250 507 2282 if anyone feels like texting for a meet up.

Enjoy the shows everyone!