Ron interview " I’m not recovering, and I probably never will."

bumblecool

I hope Ron gets well although what he says is true, those neck injuries caused from car crashes never heal. They improve but the pain appears every once in a while and wheather changes affect a lot. Only meds help to deal with them.

I´m very happy for having him in GNR, not only is he an amazing player but also a pretty cool person. :)

I never hit women, but I would punch the living shit out of the woman who wrecked into Ron. It would be an ass-beating of Axl proportions.

Yeah beat that bitch, it's not like being the cause of a serious wreck will have had any bearing on her life.

Perhaps you could also make her take a dump in a litter tray?

Who gave u permission to talk??

God forbid anyone in here defends Bumblefoot..I hope he ignores ur cupcake comments :fuckyou:

Hey "AxlRose14" must you derail this thread with your inflated opinion of yourself?

I'm sure everyone is wishing a speedy recovery for Ron.

I need permission to talk?

Oh no, I'll be good.

No afraid not, your a cock

oh wow..ur so good at rhyming.

ur pathetic and clearly a 5 year old like u does

Woman can't drive.

HAHAHAHA WOWWWW

I'm like a five year old?

A five year old with a better grasp of basic English than you.

Basic English? I don't think so. Your "your" should have been "you're" which is a contraction. You're = You are.

Ron should tether helium-filled balloons to his guitars until they are weightless. That way he can play his favorite guitars and ease the strain on his back.

Otherwise, he could break out a super ultra light guitar (perhaps with a plastic body filled with helium).

Random craziness- he should look into the papaya enzyme treatment that Harrison Ford received during filming of Temple of Doom. Not sure if it would help Ron's condition, but ya never know!

I hope that he is somehow able to mitigate the damage and pain. Let's send some healing vibes his way.

I never hit women, but I would punch the living shit out of the woman who wrecked into Ron. It would be an ass-beating of Axl proportions.

wow how lame , seriously seek help ....

on topic im not a fan of most of the new guys but i do like ron for his talent and always keeping it real ... best wishes to him .

Will you be able to make a full recovery?

No. I’m not recovering, and I probably never will. I’m just going to have to deal with it until I can’t deal with it anymore. That’s life. What are you going to do?

Let's hope he will recover, all my best wishes to Ron :)

I'm sorry to hear Ron will never recover from the accident, that really sucks for him.

I know Ron's injuries are different from Mick Mars who has a bone disease (can't remember the name of it right now) but maybe Ron will in time be able to find a way to deal with his injuries and pain so he can still play. Mick Mars has suffered from his disease so many years but he's found a way to still be able to play, when I saw him you can tell the disease is really hard on him, he looks so fragile so major respect to him for keeping it up. It seems Mick, just like Ron, just loves playing music and that's why he's still hanging in there. I hope for Ron (and the band) that he can find a way around it like Mick has as long Ron wishes to continue of course.