Who Should Replace Ron?

CoolRanchDressing

From Ron's recent interview about how he's not recovering, it's put a sinking feeling in my stomach that one day he too may have to leave GNR -- for no reason other than the physical toll such a massive tour puts on him. I remember when Buckethead quit, Bumblefoot was already on GNR's radar as a preeminent shredder of his time. Are there any other shredders on Ron's level that GNR is friendly with? Who are some other guitar players you'd like to see join the line-up in the future, if GOD FORBID, Ron needs to take time to heal and recover.

Personally, I think the list begins and ends with one name... MALMSTEEN

From Ron's recent interview about how he's not recovering, it's put a sinking feeling in my stomach that one day he too may have to leave GNR -- for no reason other than the physical toll such a massive tour puts on him. I remember when Buckethead quit, Bumblefoot was already on GNR's radar as a preeminent shredder of his time. Are there any other shredders on Ron's level that GNR is friendly with? Who are some other guitar players you'd like to see join the line-up in the future, if GOD FORBID, Ron needs to take time to heal and recover.

Personally, I think the list begins and ends with one name... MALMSTEEN

Ron aint going anywhere but even if he were MALMSTEEN'S head is too big to fit into a Guns studio.

Cool ranch, quit calling it the hair metal version. Why the fuck can't you call it afd line up? You're just trolling. I don't go around calling the current band fake gnr or anything demeaning like that. We all know gnr was never a hairband, so why do you go there every chance you get? It's childish. Unfunny

And getting old.

Cool ranch, quit calling it the hair metal version. Why the fuck can't you call it afd line up? You're just trolling. I don't go around calling the current band fake gnr or anything demeaning like that. We all know gnr was never a hairband, so why do you go there every chance you get? It's childish. Unfunny

And getting old.

Clearly, you're posting from a country that doesn't have the same rights and liberties we enjoy here in the United States. You see here, we have something called "Freedom of Speech," which allows me to call a hair metal band a hair metal band, even if you don't like it.