Was Axl ever on heroin?

Young_Gun

I almost lost my wife and kids to opiates.

Soboxone SAVED my life.

I've now had a great job for three years and am about to buy my first house.

Thank God for maintenance drugs of their nature.

And it does NOT get you high if you really need it.

Opiates are the worst thing on earth if you have an addictive personality.

Similar story here. Suboxone pretty much saved my life. I would NOT have been able to kick with out it. I'm very greatful for it, and the life it allows me to have now. I don't take it anymore, but it was the backbone of my detox.

And to the other guy with the bs methdone stories; not quite. clinics are really careful about how much they dose you, and taper you off little by little. If your buddy was seeing things and lost his teeth, go get homeboy some antipsychotics and a toothbrush. it had nothing to do with methadone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ See, this is why I kinda lashed out at that dude for saying all that misinformed garbage about methadone. I know methadone isn't Suboxone, but an opiate is an opiate (opioid) and all that crap about losing weight, seeing ghosts, losing teeth...that's not because of the opiates. I guess it can be attributed to losing touch with reality and getting so consumed with the drug that you lose interest in personal hygiene/nutrition, but the same can be said about a lot of things...any addiction can do that to you. Obviously, though, seeing things that aren't there has absolutely NOTHING to do with opiates. This reminds me of that "Reefer Madness" movie about the propaganda being spread about pot back in the 30's. Get your facts straight before you start saying absurd shit like that on a forum where some people might believe what you're saying.

/rant