monkey2233

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10mins guys, good luck

assuming the vip goes on sale on the gnr site

you dont need a password for the gnr site

I really don't think I'll be able to afford VIP, especially if pricing lines up with what you've been saying (which I'm inclined to believe). $250 I could barely swing, $350, not so much.

chicago aint on sale WTFFFF

Maybe it's a time zone thing?

it said 10pm eastern

Ah, ok. I was just thinking that maybe since Chicago is an hour behind EST, maybe it would go on sale at 11 instead, but obviously that's a complete guess.

Man wtf i start work at 10, im fucking pissed off

chicago aint on sale WTFFFF

Maybe it's a time zone thing?

it said 10pm eastern

Ah, ok. I was just thinking that maybe since Chicago is an hour behind EST, maybe it would go on sale at 11 instead, but obviously that's a complete guess.

Man wtf i start work at 10, im fucking pissed off

I hear ya bro. I gotta leave my house for some appointments right at 11, so I'll barely have time to check then.

WHY OH WHY can't things ever be clear when I'm trying to give Guns N' Roses my money??

Chicago, Silver Spring and Atlantic City presale is Wednesday, February 1 at 10:00am EST, with public on-sale Friday, February 3. Tickets and VIP packages for all six dates will be available at gunsnroses.com.

I dont get it, but atlantic city and silver spring is 10eastern now, unless chicago is gonna be at 10

Chicago, Silver Spring and Atlantic City presale is Wednesday, February 1 at 10:00am EST, with public on-sale Friday, February 3. Tickets and VIP packages for all six dates will be available at gunsnroses.com.

I dont get it, but atlantic city and silver spring is 10eastern now, unless chicago is gonna be at 10

The presale code for Chicago is electronic - according to Live Nation. It just makes me nervouse because the New York shows sold out in no time yesterday in pre-sale.

The presale code for Chicago is electronic - according to Live Nation. It just makes me nervouse because the New York shows sold out in no time yesterday in pre-sale.

Thank you. Sorry for the stupid question, but does that mean that I should be able to just try to hit up livenation.com tomorrow morning with that password? And do I have to be using a Citi card too?

NY sold out? I went onthere and did a mock purchase just to see if my account was working and it put 2 VIP tickets in my cart.

Thank you. Sorry for the stupid question, but does that mean that I should be able to just try to hit up livenation.com tomorrow morning with that password? And do I have to be using a Citi card too?

No you don't have to use Citi Card. They are supposed to go on sale tomorroaw at 10 am central time.

No you don't have to use Citi Card. They are supposed to go on sale tomorroaw at 10 am central time.

Ok cool. I'm gonna stick around til 11est today, if nothing happens, I'll try to use that password for a regular ticket tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone's help. It's cool to see GN'R fans helping other GN'R fans.

NY sold out? I went onthere and did a mock purchase just to see if my account was working and it put 2 VIP tickets in my cart.

I didn't make it clear - the NY show that went on pre-sale at 5 pm yesterday through Ticketmaster.

Ok cool. I'm gonna stick around til 11est today, if nothing happens, I'll try to use that password for a regular ticket tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone's help. It's cool to see GN'R fans helping other GN'R fans.

Anything to not let all the damn brokers get tickets first and then sell them for twice the price on StubHub!

why must you do this to me GNR

Not to be negative, but damn it, I feel the same way. It's like.... look man, I'm trying to give this band my hard earned money that I work my ass of for. Why must I waste my time off too because they can never make anything clear for their fans??

why must you do this to me GNR

Not to be negative, but damn it, I feel the same way. It's like.... look man, I'm trying to give this band my hard earned money that I work my ass of for. Why must I waste my time off too because they can never make anything clear for their fans??

its just ive been up since like 5am thinking about this shit, and then the time comes and the Chicago show isnt on sale, fucking pisses me off, now i have to be late for work just to see if they go on sale at 10am, what a bitch this is, very unclear as most shit is with gnr, if they dont go on sale at 10 im gonna be wondering all day wtf is going on

from htgth

I called the livenation number. They only have 8 VIP stools and they are sold out. They were $500. Only opera boxes are left at $5000 for 14 people and they do not split boxes. So I will get the VIP ticket at gunsnroses.com