A big shout out to Beta Management

Guest Gunns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thank you to team Beta

they have been quiet proactive since (officially ) becoming gnrs management and they've already achieved a lot in a few months which would of taken years under the past managers.

-iclips

-shows booked throughout New York and the world

- more to come

She's done nothing that previous managers couldn't do.

If she wants to impress me, put the album out.

Oh aren't we Mr. Self -Important :lol:

I can fucking guarantee She ain't trying to impress you,lose that misconception.

She is managing GNR and doing a damn fine job!

I simply stated what everyone was thinking and you know it.

Au Contraire, you don't speak or think for " everybody", that is a pretty grandiose assumption.

Beta,Fernando,and Vanessa are doing a fantastic job,if you have some sort of personal issue with this arrangement,its nobody's problem but yours.

:rolleyes:

Get your head out of Beta's ass dude. It's embarrassing.

When all else fails, get Mum on the job :lol: "Axl! Stop piss-fartin' around in your room this instant young man, you've an album to make!"

"But Mum, Tom & Jerrys on!"

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9

*sighs and comes out of his room and heads to the bathroom*

There's a good lad!

*under his breath* i hate you...

You what sunshine?!?!

Nothing Mum, nothing!

lmfao, probably true too :thumbsup:

Edited by ashysdad

Looks like I'm gonna have to swallow my words and admit that it seems that this Beta is doing fine. Well, we'll see at the end of 2012, I guess.

thats if the end doesn't see us out first :confused::scared: :scared:

A big thank you to team Beta

they have been quiet proactive since (officially ) becoming gnrs management and they've already achieved a lot in a few months which would of taken years under the past managers.

-iclips

-shows booked throughout New York and the world

- more to come

She's done nothing that previous managers couldn't do.

If she wants to impress me, put the album out.

Oh aren't we Mr. Self -Important :lol:

I can fucking guarantee She ain't trying to impress you,lose that misconception.

She is managing GNR and doing a damn fine job!

I simply stated what everyone was thinking and you know it.

Au Contraire, you don't speak or think for " everybody", that is a pretty grandiose assumption.

Beta,Fernando,and Vanessa are doing a fantastic job,if you have some sort of personal issue with this arrangement,its nobody's problem but yours.

Get your head out of Beta's ass dude. It's embarrassing.

When all else fails, get Mum on the job :lol: "Axl! Stop piss-fartin' around in your room this instant young man, you've an album to make!"

"But Mum, Tom & Jerrys on!"

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9

*sighs and comes out of his room and heads to the bathroom*

There's a good lad!

*under his breath* i hate you...

You what sunshine?!?!

Nothing Mum, nothing!

lmfao, probably true too :thumbsup:

haters-gonna-hate-panda_medium.jpg

Guest Len B'stard

Where in any of that did you see even the slightest shred of hate? :lol: It was a joke on the nature of a mother/son relationship...and an affectionate one at that. Thats the second time you've done that, bless your cotton socks.

Team Guns N' Roses :thumbsup:

10kkqyg9cubqqkg1.jpg

Just remember, if CD II doesn't come out in 2012, Its not Beta's Fault :xmassrudolph:

Have a new tour panning out, if a new Album/music is released,its icing on the cake.

If its later rather than sooner,I'm rolling with the punches and not setting myself up for unfounded disappointment.

I'm cogniscent of the fact that although I attend concerts and buy albums,it in no way entitles me to dictate when a new album is ready to release. :)

I was just quoting what Axl said at Rio, my bad for not including the quotation marks :unsure:

I know,S'cool :)

That wasn't aimed in your direction Gunns, was shooting that at the people who can't seem to enjoy good news concerning GNR,without throwing in some negativity.

You know the ones :rolleyes:

10kkqyg9cubqqkg1.jpg

Just remember, if CD II doesn't come out in 2012, Its not Beta's Fault :xmassrudolph:

Have a new tour panning out, if a new Album/music is released,its icing on the cake.

If its later rather than sooner,I'm rolling with the punches and not setting myself up for unfounded disappointment.

I'm cogniscent of the fact that although I attend concerts and buy albums,it in no way entitles me to dictate when a new album is ready to release. :)

aww you don't have faith shame on you :thumbsdown:

Things seem really promising and I'm very optimistic but I'm going to reserve kissing too much ass until we see how things go in the next few months and if any hint of new music arises. I might get shot for this cos I know a lot of people aren't his biggest fan but I think DJ has a lot to do with things going as well as they are. I think he and Axl have clicked and Axl seems happier now that he has in years at least professionally. I mean I don't know what they've been writing and it could well be shit but I'm certainly intrigued.

The real question is, when other bands see how GNR is firing on all cylinders, do you think Beta will get offers to manage other bands too? Obviously, she would never consider taking any other jobs. But it would be cool and flattering.

I'd hardly call the current status of the band "firing on all cylinders". At least not yet.

Yes, but you live to hate.

10kkqyg9cubqqkg1.jpg

HA! That's me,Mr No-Faith carrying my happy ass to NY for a dose of GNR :lol:

Anything is possible,that's why I fucking love this band.

Edited by sailaway

The real question is, when other bands see how GNR is firing on all cylinders, do you think Beta will get offers to manage other bands too? Obviously, she would never consider taking any other jobs. But it would be cool and flattering.

I'd hardly call the current status of the band "firing on all cylinders". At least not yet.

Yes, but you live to hate.

I live not to sugarcoat things. Guess you have lower standards of "firing on all cylinders" than I do. I guess you interpret a car running on neutral like I interpret going 0-60 in 3.5.

I would actually take you a bit more seriously IF you had ever been to an actual GNR gig,

You didn't even go when there was a show in your city!

banner-2.png

Edited by sailaway

It's the year of the dragon, and I firmly believe Beta will make it the Year of GnR

I'm of that persuasion as well! Good thread Gunns !

Ignore the people attempting to hijack it, Major Props to Beta & GNR!

Edited by sailaway

10kkqyg9cubqqkg1.jpg

I was just having a laugh :lol:

Wish I could make NY damn being in Australia

10kkqyg9cubqqkg1.jpg

I was just having a laugh :lol:

Wish I could make NY damn being in Australia

Hey,I'm perceptive and totally caught your joke!

I'm thinking an AU stop isn't ruled out as of now,I seriously am hoping you get a show you can attend!

Have a great day man!