How big is your patience when it comes to GnR?

Cosmo

At the moment I come here every day to check for news, read interviews, twitters and look at concert footage etc, but if a new album isn't released this year then I would say that I will go back to what I was pre CD which is check in once every month or so. Release some fucking music!!!

Bingo. This is EXACTLY what I'm getting at. You've GOT to be a self-preservationist when it comes to being a fan of this band or you'll go fucking insane... The actual "New music is on the way! Go to your record store on Day X to pick up your new GN'R album!!" moments as a GN'R fan are few and far between... and that might be the understatement of the fucking century...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My other favourite bands are Tool and RATM, so for me it is terrible in a way! Tool release a new record about every 5 years and currently haven't released once since 2006. RATM reformed in 07 but haven't looked like putting out any new music and played a few shows a year. With those two bands I pretty much do a bit of search every few weeks to see if anything of note is happening and thats what it is going to become with Guns if no new music is released this year.