July 3: Israel?

RocketQueenGNR

I'd imagine it would have to be Ramat Gan Stadium, where Metallica and McCartney played. This show would be easily the biggest of the year, so it'd have to be there. It's the only venue that could hold it. The AmphiPark in Rishon L'Tzion would be a nice choice, but too small.

I'd imagine it would have to be Ramat Gan Stadium, where Metallica and McCartney played. This show would be easily the biggest of the year, so it'd have to be there. It's the only venue that could hold it. The AmphiPark in Rishon L'Tzion would be a nice choice, but too small.

Paul mccartney played in Israel in Park Hayarkon, according to some Israeli web sites that us where the show would be. I think a great location for that show would be in the new stadium in Petach Tikva.

Maybe we'll get Riad N' The Bedouins again?

This will never happen....we are beating the wars drums again. US & Israel are getting ready to tag team Iran.

Hopefully, Russia doesnt come to its rescue

I hope Russia does put a stop to this bullshit.

Obama's Nobel Peace Prize has never been a bigger joke.

This will never happen....we are beating the wars drums again. US & Israel are getting ready to tag team Iran.

Agreed. The citizens of Israel always talk about what an oppressed people they are and imo that's just bollocks. Look how they treatens the people of Palestine. They've been suppressing the Palestinian citizens for many years now and it always results in a lot of violence. Don't forget. The people of Israel took/stole their "so called promised land" from the Palestines, not otherwise.

Where did you come with this information? It is clear that you don't know much regarding the Israeli Palestinian conflict, so just stay out of it, an this is a music forum so lets leave politics out!

Agreed. The citizens of Israel always talk about what an oppressed people they are and imo that's just bollocks. Look how they treatens the people of Palestine. They've been suppressing the Palestinian citizens for many years now and it always results in a lot of violence. Don't forget. The people of Israel took/stole their "so called promised land" from the Palestines, not otherwise.

Where did you come with this information? It is clear that you don't know much regarding the Israeli Palestinian conflict, so just stay out of it, an this is a music forum so lets leave politics out!

Where did you come with this information? It is clear that you don't know much regarding the Israeli Palestinian conflict, so just stay out of it, an this is a music forum so lets leave politics out! And buy the way why Russia stops the wastren world to stop what happening now in Suria? so please stop with the hypocrisy.

hi...im a new member to this board...however ive regularly visited this site since 2006 for gnr news n such...

anw amitGnr..i have to respectfully disgree with you..actually droezle's information on this matter is actually more accurate than u describe it to be...

i know that coz i live in this region..right in the middle of all the chaos, wars and troubles...in Lebanon...

but i do agree with u that this is a music forum..to discuss music..just thot that id reply to your post coz u rlly seemed to attack droezle coz of the thoughts expressed in the comments.

Where did you come with this information? It is clear that you don't know much regarding the Israeli Palestinian conflict, so just stay out of it, an this is a music forum so lets leave politics out! And buy the way why Russia stops the wastren world to stop what happening now in Suria? so please stop with the hypocrisy.

If anyone wants to talk more on Middle East issues, make a seperate thread for it in the off-topic section, as it's going to derail this one and turn ugly fast.

Don't worry about it we all agreed that this is a music forum so i won't reply to my Lebanon neighbor :)

where is the source for this?

This morning all big media and web site reported regarding the upcoming show. In the attached link the reported that the producer confirm that the contract for the show was signed yesterday.

You are all welcome Tel aviv is a great place to be in the summer.

http://www.mako.co.il/music-news/local/Article-154a14bc3b48531006.htm&sCh=3d385dd2dd5d4110&pId=1080044444

Hehehe...exactly...no worries there..

If anyone wants to talk more on Middle East issues, make a seperate thread for it in the off-topic section, as it's going to derail this one and turn ugly fast.

Don't worry about it we all agreed that this is a music forum so i won't reply to my Lebanon neighbor :)