Top 40 Money Makers

gnr2012

Bruno are you on drugs? What points did you make that I have ignored? You are the one who ignores every point I make. I haven't purchased a BJovi album in a decade.

But just like you and the idiot Pirate girl don't care about BJ, his band isn't making music for GnR fans. They make music for bon jovi fans. And as much as we all love GnR, and as much as the nutters hate any musician that Axl kissed twenty years ago, Bon Jovi treats their fans way better than Axl does. Anybody with a triple digit iq realizes this. Even those who love GnR and hate BJ.

And nice article sailway. You have posted a few different stories on bon jovi and have a pretty intensive knowledge of their history. I can't stand nickelback or Justin bieber. So I don't study their careers, look up information about them, research news stories about them. Life is too short to obsess on bands or people you don't like. Seriously, you would be much happier if you focused on the positive things in life and didn't always concentrate on negatives.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groghan, for God's sake, stop mentioning everywhere that we don't think Axl can/should release more and awesome albums. This is fkn' autistic...seriously, I just told you that we all would like to hear a new Guns record and that we would have loved if they released more albums, videos, DVDs and all and you still go on about how we don't think Axl should be following Bon Jovi and releasing more albums/singles/videos/interviews/tv appearences/lame commercials/self promoting bullshit/media whoring/etc. I dont give an iota about Bon Jovi's lame ass last records and his music in general, I'm telling you this once again - I want GNR to release great music, not follow Jon Bon Jovi's sellout stupid ass.

Bon Jovi Play On Roof, Remain World’s Worst Band

June 9, 2010 at 2:55 pm

There are plenty of good things about London’s O2 arena. For one, it’s situated on a windy peninsula.

Then there’s the material. The exterior dome of the arena is made of a PTFE-coated fibreglass, which can become slippery when subjected to rain. And then there’s the fact that, at its highest point, the O2 arena is 170 feet high. Bon Jovi played on the roof of the O2 arena yesterday, so it was too much to ask for them to lose their balance on the fibreglass surface, topple off the roof and shatter several bones in the process.

But did that happen? Did it hell. Once again, Bon Jovi continue to be a staggering let-down.

Remember when The Beatles played a brief set on top of the Apple building in 1969? Well, yesterday Bon Jovi had a shot at replicating that spectacle, with just three changes:

1) Instead of the Apple building,Bon Jovi played on top of London’s O2 arena,

2) The Beatles are an unimpeachably important landmark in the history of popular music, while Bon Jovi is a terrible band made up of idiots with awful haircuts,

3) Nobody cared.

But still, to mark their 12-date residency at the O2, Bon Jovi yesterday became the first band ever to play on the venue’s roof. Which,however you look at it, isn’t that impressive – it’d be just as easy to be the first band ever to play a set at the Sutton Coldfield branch of Nando’s, or be the first band ever to play a set wearing flippers at a nursing home, or the first band ever to play a set with cats Sellotaped onto their faces like pirate beards. What’s our point here? That Bon Jovi is a terrible band, haven’t you been reading. The Telegraph reports:

The rock group kicked off their 12-date residency at the Greenwich venue with the rooftop performance, which was beamed liveonto Peninsula Square’s High Definition Screen for fans in front of the Arena. The musicians were helped by trained mountaineers to reach the top of the roof, which stands as high as Nelson’s Column at 58 metres above the ground.

Missed the performance? Don’t worry, you can always do the next best thing by putting some Barbie dolls on top of your garden shed, walking so far away that you can barely see them and then paying a homeless man to whisper a selection of bad 1980s soft metal songs at you. Perfect.

:lol: :lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Btw awesome sig!

Groghan, for God's sake, stop mentioning everywhere that we don't think Axl can/should release more and awesome albums. This is fkn' autistic...seriously, I just told you that we all would like to hear a new Guns record and that we would have loved if they released more albums, videos, DVDs and all and you still go on about how we don't think Axl should be following Bon Jovi and releasing more albums/singles/videos/interviews/tv appearences/lame commercials/self promoting bullshit/media whoring/etc. I dont give an iota about Bon Jovi's lame ass last records and his music in general, I'm telling you this once again - I want GNR to release great music, not follow Jon Bon Jovi's sellout stupid ass.

Bon Jovi Play On Roof, Remain World’s Worst Band

June 9, 2010 at 2:55 pm

There are plenty of good things about London’s O2 arena. For one, it’s situated on a windy peninsula.

Then there’s the material. The exterior dome of the arena is made of a PTFE-coated fibreglass, which can become slippery when subjected to rain. And then there’s the fact that, at its highest point, the O2 arena is 170 feet high. Bon Jovi played on the roof of the O2 arena yesterday, so it was too much to ask for them to lose their balance on the fibreglass surface, topple off the roof and shatter several bones in the process.

But did that happen? Did it hell. Once again, Bon Jovi continue to be a staggering let-down.

Remember when The Beatles played a brief set on top of the Apple building in 1969? Well, yesterday Bon Jovi had a shot at replicating that spectacle, with just three changes:

1) Instead of the Apple building,Bon Jovi played on top of London’s O2 arena,

2) The Beatles are an unimpeachably important landmark in the history of popular music, while Bon Jovi is a terrible band made up of idiots with awful haircuts,

3) Nobody cared.

But still, to mark their 12-date residency at the O2, Bon Jovi yesterday became the first band ever to play on the venue’s roof. Which,however you look at it, isn’t that impressive – it’d be just as easy to be the first band ever to play a set at the Sutton Coldfield branch of Nando’s, or be the first band ever to play a set wearing flippers at a nursing home, or the first band ever to play a set with cats Sellotaped onto their faces like pirate beards. What’s our point here? That Bon Jovi is a terrible band, haven’t you been reading. The Telegraph reports:

The rock group kicked off their 12-date residency at the Greenwich venue with the rooftop performance, which was beamed liveonto Peninsula Square’s High Definition Screen for fans in front of the Arena. The musicians were helped by trained mountaineers to reach the top of the roof, which stands as high as Nelson’s Column at 58 metres above the ground.

Missed the performance? Don’t worry, you can always do the next best thing by putting some Barbie dolls on top of your garden shed, walking so far away that you can barely see them and then paying a homeless man to whisper a selection of bad 1980s soft metal songs at you. Perfect.

:lol: :lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Btw awesome sig!

Ha! Hi Bruno,I live in "Nutterville" I think its time for a drink or three :lol:

Ha! Hi Bruno,I live in "Nutterville" I think its time for a drink or three :lol:

This guy is actually right. There is in fact a place named Nutterville :lol:

From Wiki: Nutterville is an unincorporated community in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, United States. Nutterville is 6 miles (9.7 km) west-northwest of Quinwood.

There's also a book - didn't know, thank you for the advice Groghan!

51UEFcelw%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This guy is actually right. There is in fact a place named Nutterville :lol:

From Wiki: Nutterville is an unincorporated community in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, United States. Nutterville is 6 miles (9.7 km) west-northwest of Quinwood.

There's also a book - didn't know, thank you for the advice Groghan!

HA! Brilliant and explains a lot!

Look what I found :lol:

NikkiSixx Twitter acct.

Edited by sailaway

But in terms of keeping their fans happy, Bon Jovi is miles ahead of GnR. They put out albums, they tour, put out videos, and keep their fans updated with news about the band. GnR USED to do this. There was a magical era where they released four albums in about a six year span. Tons of videos. Tons of media. You must have hated that creative period, but I loved it.

yet the loser complained because "Axl who hadn't released an album in 14 years" was getting more attention than him.

Anyone having watched that video can't take Bon Jovi seriously anymore, except maybe Black Horse :crazy:

You know that is not the first time I watch that video *cough, cough* and it didn´t make me change my mind. I could care less what people think of Bon Jovi, I like them and no matter what others say I won´t stop liking them. Same with GNR, I´ve never cared of people´s opinion when they bashed me for being a GNR fan, the more they critizised me the more I liked them. And the same with cats... <_<

Edited by Black Horse

But in terms of keeping their fans happy, Bon Jovi is miles ahead of GnR. They put out albums, they tour, put out videos, and keep their fans updated with news about the band. GnR USED to do this. There was a magical era where they released four albums in about a six year span. Tons of videos. Tons of media. You must have hated that creative period, but I loved it.

yet the loser complained because "Axl who hadn't released an album in 14 years" was getting more attention than him.

Anyone having watched that video can't take Bon Jovi seriously anymore, except maybe Black Horse :crazy:

You know that is not the first time I watch that video *cough, cough* and it didn´t make me change my mind. I could care less what people think of Bon Jovi, I like them and no matter what others say I won´t stop liking them. Same with GNR, I´ve never cared of people´s opinion when they bashed me for being a GNR fan, the more they critizised me the more I liked them. And the same with cats... <_<

I wanted to paste the link to that youtube of BJ complaining about Axl getting more attention but couldn't find it. It wasn't even laughable, when I saw it I was like :o:blink: and :shrugs:

And yeah I know you don't care, you prove love is blind and deaf :lol:

I wanted to paste the link to that youtube of BJ complaining about Axl getting more attention but couldn't find it. It wasn't even laughable, when I saw it I was like :o:blink: and :shrugs:

And yeah I know you don't care, you prove love is blind and deaf :lol:

hahah I hate it when you make me laugh instead of telling you to f**** off :lol:

hahah I hate it when you make me laugh instead of telling you to f**** off :lol:

LOL :devil:

I don't know why there are a lot of posts about Bonblowme in this forum lately in most of the threads... maybe "Jovilovers United" have sent an undercover agent :ph34r:

The users on the Jovi forums talk bullshit about Axl, they hate him! Maybe Groghan should register there and tell them to get their heads out of Bon Jovi's ass blah blah :fuckyou:

So Groghan,

Last year you had your little crusade against certain Slash- ites, for being to negative. Which ended succesfully, cause certain longterm posters were indeed banned. Now you on a crusade against Axl- ites ( or as you like to call them nutters from nutterville :rolleyes:) for being to positive as well?

Make up your mind already!!!!!!

Edited by MBRose

I still don't see how releasing music every few years with music video's and promotion is a bad thing. I still don't see how posting updates of future projects and having interviews is a bad thing.

I don't see how doing those things is a "sell out." But, if being a regular artist who wants to please his fans and release music, than I would love for Axl to be a "sell out." If it meant we would hear the music that Axl has locked up in his vault, there would be promotion behind it, there would be music videos and updates, then that'll be awesome.

Until then we have to guess and speculate, hope and pray that someday we might hear one new song.

So Groghan,

Last year you had your little crusade against certain Slash- ites, for being to negative. Which ended succesfully, cause certain longterm posters were indeed banned. Now you on a crusade against Axl- ites ( or as you like to call them nutters from nutterville :rolleyes:) for being to positive as well?

Make up your mind already!!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head.

I think that the Nutters are just as toxic to the forum as the haters are.

Most of us on here are adults.

We should be able to have a conversation - even a lively debate - on issues that we disagree about. That's how people operate in the real world.

But on this forum, if you don't worship Axl or if you say one negative thing about him - then a certain population of posters go on a rampage against you. They don't just disagree with your view on one issue - they go into imediate attack mode. You are now a hater, a cupcake, you have a sense of entitlement, you are an e-expert, you are a ceo wannabee, you have mental issues, etc, etc, etc.

I mentioned I wish that Axl followed Bon Jovi's career path of releasing new music for his fans on a consistent basis.........and that almost gave a few Nutters in here a heart attack. Five years from now, Sailaway and Bruno and this idiotic Pirate girl will STILL be making Bon Jovi comments. They latch onto something and become obsessed with it. Hate his music and hate him as a person, but his band treats their fans a 100 times better than Axl does. The biggest GnR fan alive should be able to admit that. But the Nutters can't. In their world, Axl is a God and does no wrong, and must be worshiped at every step.

You could attend a concert and say "Amazing show, best show I've ever seen. Axl and the band killed it. Absolutely nailed it. Axl's voice was off during the ending of RocketQueen, but other than that, he gave an A-plus performance."

And guy's like Flayer, Ali, Bruno, Sailway would give you a negative response to your post. "Who the f*ck are you to say that Axl's voice was off during one part of one song? YOU try going on stage for three hours. Bon Jovi sucks. You need a psychological evaluation. Axl doesn't owe you anything, you egotistical prick. :fuckyou: " And then they would turn your comment on RocketQueen into an issue that led to 385 more negative posts about it.

Look how obsessed they are about Bon Jovi and Bon Jovi fans. They CANT stop talking about him. A band that they hate......but they keep searching out BJ information, they go to BJ forums, and they can't stop talking about it. Friggin weird.

And they hold grudges. If they disagree with you on one topic or issue, they hold a grudge for years, in every other topic. I can have an arguement with a poster in one topic - but when we move to another topic, I start from scratch. I can't 100% disagree with somebody in topic A, but then agree with them in Topic B. But a Nutter can't do that. Once they disagree with you - then it's a war, forever. It's quite comical.

The Nutters make me laugh though, so maybe they are good for something. They try soooooo hard - so you have to give them credit for that. It is fun to get them riled up. I know I feed into the constant bickering, but it is just so easy to set them off.

So yes. I think the forum would be better off without the 5% the extreme people - Nutters and Haters. And just let the normal fans chat about our favorite band.

I still don't see how releasing music every few years with music video's and promotion is a bad thing. I still don't see how posting updates of future projects and having interviews is a bad thing.

I don't see how doing those things is a "sell out." But, if being a regular artist who wants to please his fans and release music, than I would love for Axl to be a "sell out." If it meant we would hear the music that Axl has locked up in his vault, there would be promotion behind it, there would be music videos and updates, then that'll be awesome.

Until then we have to guess and speculate, hope and pray that someday we might hear one new song.

Very well said.

Edited by Groghan

I just get pissed off at people who keep nagging about what members they had in the past and how great it was, instead of focusing (either negatively or positively) on the current members.

It ruins the fun for me cause it's just so pointless.

Other than that I think we are "allowed" to hate and to love as much as we want.