3 Questions

Astranged

You are in Malibu at some club, its 4 am, Axl walks in and sits down next to you, you can ask 3 questions that he must answer(even if they're super long confusing Axl answers) what would you ask?

Mine would be

1. How many finished songs are in the vault?

2. Why exactly do you hate slash?

3. Where were you from 1994-2000?

Here's your answers:

20pyk9h.jpg

DEFINATELY WOULD BE HIS ANSWER TO THIS ONE:

1. Where's CDII ?

2. WHERE'S CDII ?

3. WHERE THE FUCK IS CDII !?

You are in Malibu at some club, its 4 am, Axl walks in and sits down next to you, you can ask 3 questions that he must answer(even if they're super long confusing Axl answers) what would you ask?

Mine would be

Here's your answers:

20pyk9h.jpg

DEFINATELY WOULD BE HIS ANSWER TO THIS ONE:

1. Where's CDII ?

2. WHERE'S CDII ?

3. WHERE THE FUCK IS CDII !?

:thumbsup:

- When did you start singing in that high pitch? What made you/inspired you to do it?

Not entirely sure how accurate this is, but on The Prettiest Star, Chris Weber said that Axl was just goofing around and did it, and Chris and Izzy just stopped and said, "Sing like that, from now on."

- When did you start singing in that high pitch? What made you/inspired you to do it?

Not entirely sure how accurate this is, but on The Prettiest Star, Chris Weber said that Axl was just goofing around and did it, and Chris and Izzy just stopped and said, "Sing like that, from now on."

I've read he sang in difference voices in choir just to confused his choir master.

Mine would be

Here's your answers:

20pyk9h.jpg

+1 :rofl-lol:

I've read he sang in difference voices in choir just to confused his choir master.

That's how he developed the high range, but he wasn't using it for singing until Chris told him to. Supposedly.

That's how he developed the high range, but he wasn't using it for singing until Chris told him to. Supposedly.

Yeah, I've always been curious about that. From other people's accounts (like Chris Weber and guys from Rapidfire) Axl used to sing in his normal low register but apparently changed it up because of input/encouragement from others (particularly Izzy it seems). Considering how iconic and unique Axl's voice as we know it is, I'd like to know about his thought process behind it.

I remember there was an interview where briefly he talks about when he first started to sing like that and had started working on extending his range, but I can't remember which one it was... Never the less, i would like to know how exactly it went down.

EDIT: I would also like to ask him if people ever gave him a hard time because of the fact that he is ginger.

Edited by KiraMPD