GnR-ometer

GibsonLP

I'd expect someone who bitches so much about the old band to know what the word "timbre" means. Maybe I expect too much.

Yes I know there's no such word as "delusionalness." You may not like to hear this or be able to accept it, but believe it or not I don't take this as seriously as you do. I just have enough brain cells to know what Axl means when he says "not in this lifetime." But since this is srs bzns, I'll change it. Just for you sweetie.

Let me know when you figure out what "timbre" means.

“Our songs are basically Axl. Like 80% is Axl, 15% Izzy, and 5% me and Duff just adding words here and there.”

According to Slash's GnR-ometer: only 5% GnR was at the HOF!

It's not the Poetry Hall of Fame. That quote is in regards to lyrics. That quote is not speaking about the actual music.

HA! Look at how they try to wiggle and squirm out of this one!

“Our songs are basically Axl. Like 80% is Axl, 15% Izzy, and 5% me and Duff just adding words here and there.”

There were four categories I think. And 25% were assigned to each of these things ... When we had finished, I had 41%, and others had different percentages. " Axl Rose/ Rolling stone 2000

It's not the Poetry Hall of Fame. That quote is in regards to lyrics. That quote is not speaking about the actual music.

It isn't hard to wiggle out of it when the entire basis of why you posted that quote is out of context...

Edited by WhazUp

Good, then maybe you'll have an easier time hearing what I'm trying to tell you.

Delusionalism is the word you are looking for I think

Dude, our back and forth has got to be boring as fuck for other people reading so how about we just agree to co-exist and leave it

lol I read the words in the quote you posted and used reading comprehension skills I gained in the first grade.

You know,Axl has been my fav. GN'R member from the day I fell in love with this band(about 87).Never had the chance to see them live.Wish I sure the fuck would have.And before you guys go bashing this....

If Axl wasn't still my fav member,why would he be in my sig?Why would I still adore him.Do I agree with the shit he pulls?HELL NO!And I never will.

Have I bought Chinese Democracy?NO And probably never will.It's just not his best.I don't care who Axl recorded/played with.It down right out sucks!

Have I saw him on tour with Guns(and I use that term very loosely!)?NO,and I probably never will.

Now if these guys(Slash,Duff,Steven,Matt,Gilby)would go out on tour,I would so be there!!!!!!!And only because that is what the attitude of Guns~N~Roses is about,it's what it was about from day one!

We reached 60% on the GnR-ometer last night with 3 out of 5 of the original guys up on stage. If you count the illusions live band I think it's higher (depends on who you count).

When was the last performance the GnR-ometer read so high and do you think it will reach 60% again anytime soon?

Sure hope so

give-a-fuck.php.gif

I'd expect someone who bitches so much about the old band to know what the word "timbre" means. Maybe I expect too much.

Yes I know there's no such word as "delusionalness." You may not like to hear this or be able to accept it, but believe it or not I don't take this as seriously as you do. I just have enough brain cells to know what Axl means when he says "not in this lifetime." But since this is srs bzns, I'll change it. Just for you sweetie.

Let me know when you figure out what "timbre" means.

HA! I used to know the definition of Timbre,but my delusionalness blinded me into thinking how Inconquerable I am according to the tonal quality and differentials present.

Can we have a happy talk about existentialism now? :blink:

Edited by sailaway