Does Axl owe a final apology?

axlsfury

a congratulations would have been sufficient.

He did congratulate all artists who have gotten inducted, in the last letter and again this time. Did you bother reading the letter at all or are you just going by your coagulated prejudices?

Lolololol

He congratulated all the artists who got inducted, yes. That's quite a far cry from specifically acknowledging his band. It's actually a complete cop-out because he couldn't just say nothing at all. It's almost a cupcake, really.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did congratulate all artists who have gotten inducted, in the last letter and again this time. Did you bother reading the letter at all or are you just going by your coagulated prejudices?

Lolololol

He congratulated all the artists who got inducted, yes. That's quite a far cry from specifically acknowledging his band. It's actually a complete cop-out because he couldn't just say nothing at all. It's almost a cupcake, really.

Freudian Slippage,The people that showed up are not his band,The letter was more than sufficient.

Lolololol

A cupcake? Usually, calling somebody an artist is complimentary, here it acknowledges that they're all part of the same community.

Maybe you experience tremors of unbridled joy when people mention Slash, Duff, Steven and Matt by name but the rest of the world isn't subject to this weird condition.

No more than they owe him.

I agree partly, but since the other members had another singer sing GNR songs, I think Slash, Duff and Steven should apologize to Axl for first stating they wouldn't be performing and then jumping right on it once Axl said he wouldn't appear at the show.

Traders all of them!

He should not apologise

For me doesn’t matter if we will have a old members back together or not.

The most import is hear Guns n roses songs with members alive even each in single carrer.

Because I after saw Tupec videos I had reflection, we are a lucky generation living real hard rock. We had interaction with our idols. we shared true emotions at same time. In the future the new gerations will see our idols on virtual only.

I thanks for Axl continues singing e keep my youth memories fresh. I isnt worried if they will record new songs.

My real wish is meet an old Axl screaming You know where you are

You're in the jungle baby

You gonna die