ARROW 100.7FM says new GNR single in May and US Tour in September

Georgia Guns

Hey, guys. I live just outside of Brunswick GA and on my way to work this morning i was listening to our local rock station ARROW 100.7FM. Knockin Heaven's Door was playing and after it ended the dj said something about a new GNR single in May, to be followed by a US tour in Septemeber, and an album in the fall. I was tired as hell and not expecting news like this, but I know what I heard.

Anyone else catch me up on what's going on? Big GNR fan ..

Edited by Georgia Guns

Hey, guys. I live just outside of Brunswick GA and on my way to work this morning i was listening to our local rock station ARROW 100.7FM. Knockin Heaven's Door was playing and after it ended the dj said something about a new GNR single in May, to be followed by a US tour in Septemeber, and an album in the fall. I was tired as hell and not expecting news like this, but I know what I heard.

Best to listen to official sources,not random radio stations.

Best to listen to official sources,not random radio stations.

Why the hell would a reputable radio station make this up??

Welcome to the board :)

Thanks.

Anyone else hear anything??

Either we are getting a plethora of cupcakes coming out to play or something is going to happen.. I'm going to wait til Friday.

I know what i heard. Did anyone else hear anything similar? I'm not a cupcake.

My apologies, I see you just signed up today, you have missed the swarm of people claiming this, that and the other so you might understand my skepticism. I mean no disrespect.

Either we are getting a plethora of cupcakes coming out to play or something is going to happen.. I'm going to wait til Friday.

Leaning towards cupcakes

Good call on your part.

OP is the same douche calling himself UMG REP...and another mod already linked UMG to BBA.

So there ya go.. :)