Do you think Axl should have released CD as a solo album?

Madridista

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you first mate...show me yours and I will show you mine......since I know you can't my job is done here........

Today, at 2:12PM Eastern time, you asked me where I read that nobody in the industry was expecting Chinese to sell 1.6 million physical copies at Best Buy.

Today, at 2:41PM Eastern time, I answered your question. I let you know that I did not read it anywhere (nor had I ever claimed to have read it). I then asked you to provide a link where the label expressed that Chinese sold half of what they expected in the US. I've waited nearly 7 hours and you still have refused to answer the question.

So yes, you asked first and I answered. Then I asked and you didn't answer. What gives?

Back to topic....CD is definitely an Axl solo project under the name Gn'R

How is it a SOLO album if HALF the band left and the other HALF stayed to make a record?

You made a claim you can't back up so you still have answered my request for proof....much like most of your other claims you have nothing....

I asked you first mate...show me yours and I will show you mine......since I know you can't my job is done here........

Today, at 2:12PM Eastern time, you asked me where I read that nobody in the industry was expecting Chinese to sell 1.6 million physical copies at Best Buy.

Today, at 2:41PM Eastern time, I answered your question. I let you know that I did not read it anywhere (nor had I ever claimed to have read it). I then asked you to provide a link where the label expressed that Chinese sold half of what they expected in the US. I've waited nearly 7 hours and you still have refused to answer the question.

So yes, you asked first and I answered. Then I asked and you didn't answer. What gives?

How is it a SOLO album if HALF the band left and the other HALF stayed to make a record?

You made a claim you can't back up so you still have answered my request for proof....much like most of your other claims you have nothing....

first MSL says he can't speak defacto cause of his attorney. then he goes on like he's the expert on the chinese democracy record and slash. sayin' all kinds of stuff and puttin' out all sorts of information. while talking 2 me in secret code LOL makes you wonder if he's really bound to silence by his lawyers

first MSL says he can't speak defacto cause of his attorney. then he goes on like he's the expert on the chinese democracy record and slash. sayin' all kinds of stuff and puttin' out all sorts of information. while talking 2 me in secret code LOL makes you wonder if he's really bound to silence by his lawyers

Love this guy.

No he is just an admitted cupcake who makes claims he can't back up.....don't waste your time arguing with him as he is just playing you.......

Love this guy.

thanks. we need information. we're looking 4 axl or guns n roses management to throw us bones. address these issues. answer questions you have about guns n roses. past and present. i don't think MSL is the guy. MSL feels more like a deflective herring than an actual source. working for the gnr camp. employed. like jarmo

Edited by finck6

I can't believe people are still debating this.

Since day one in GnR Axl has tried to run things the way he wanted. Have u people not followed GnR's career and Axl's role in the classic lineup?

GnR us currently a band. Of course they are. And everybody will contribute to the next album. BUT Axl is the boss and has the final say on every aspect of what GnR does. No matter how much of a worshipper you are, you have to admit this. Band members can make suggestions, but Axl makes the decisions.

I can't believe people are still debating this.

Since day one in GnR Axl has tried to run things the way he wanted. Have u people not followed GnR's career and Axl's role in the classic lineup?

GnR us currently a band. Of course they are. And everybody will contribute to the next album. BUT Axl is the boss and has the final say on every aspect of what GnR does. No matter how much of a worshipper you are, you have to admit this. Band members can make suggestions, but Axl makes the decisions.

what about the label? what decisions do they make? what about guns n roses management? what do they do?

You asked me where I read it. I answered your question. I then asked you for a link to where you said you read something online. You didn't answer. You then asked me to post proof that people I'd talked to in the industry thought Best Buy got fleeced.

But it's your turn to answer first.

You established in your own post that whichever question was asked first should be answered first.

So it's your turn to answer.

And yet, you go on and on about me not backing up claims, and for almost 12 hours you've been refusing to back up your claim.

Very odd.

2 each his own. you never backed up your claim in 2011 of making the big reveal of all for guns n roses if they did not do it themselves. your arguing and counterpoints with others sounds pretty empty. since you don't back up your claims with guns n roses

MSL needs to leak nu-chinese material with Robin playing. Guns N' Roses management should be aware that this would be a great move since the world will get to know Robin's brilliance. That SRV-like solo that nu-Axl mentioned would make SRV sound like a bad YouTube guitarist.

MSL needs to leak nu-chinese material with Robin playing. Guns N' Roses management should be aware that this would be a great move since the world will get to know Robin's brilliance. That SRV-like solo that nu-Axl mentioned would make SRV sound like a bad YouTube guitarist.

MSL said the nu-leaks on the thumbdrive was his protection. the song titles he names right off the drive. you'd think mp3's of each title comes with it. not just a list of titles on a drive. but MSL denied it and said he's retired from the leak game. i don't know if he really has the leaks or not. i know MSL didn't have the guts to drop the bomb for guns n roses after guns n roses didn't drop the bombs themselves

No. Axl addressed this question and explained why, in the chats.

more chinese riddles from MSL LOL but i missed the chats. what did axl say about this in the chats? what did axl specifically say about MSL and what MSL says about 2011 guns n roses plans in the youtube video?