Chinese Democracy Booklet - is this one of the errors ?

vaida

yeah, at the risk of enraging the nerds with blinders, i have a friend who used to work at geffen. said axl was always making demands, and they'd just ignore him and put him off. my friend said the consensus opinion was that axl still thought it was 91 and he was still the world's biggest star. he kept expecting them to cater to his whims, which they had absolutely no desire to do any longer (like the laughably absurd demand that they re-release the album months later with a new booklet). they gave axl enough rope to hang himself, and were all too happy to wash their hands of that album. hats off to azoff, for conning best buy into recouping their losses. after all, it's not like the album was destined to have any great, lasting success. they all just wanted to get out of it without wasting another dime on the project. so there's some typos and low res graphics in the booklet. aside from axl and about a hundred people who gather on forums, nobody noticed or cared.

It was probably a place holder.

I wonder if HisTrollingSweetness can make one post without bashing the forum or, Axl or CD? If you hate everything about this forum, why come here? Why come here and post so frequently? A friend of mine told me he was a really big Slash fan and just liked to stir up shit. My friend who knows him said he is very sad and lonely and he really craves attention. :(

Some people collect stamps. I don't. I don't see the draw to it. You might even say I think it's a stupid hobby. You know what has never occurred to me though? To go to a stamp collecting forum pretend to be a US post office insider and incessantly bitch and cry about how terrible stamp collecting and stamps in general are. Instead I just don't collect stamps, crazy.

With all the other errors on the booklet, I just assume this is one of them.

Shouldn't you take your own advice then, and not read posts written by people who aren't worshipping Axl and the new band? I've seen you respond negativitly to people who disagree with you. So you are doing exactly what you are complaining about other people doing.

If posters with different opinions on a rock band fill you so full of anger, why not put those posters on ignore, don't spend time in this forum, or go to HTGTH where people aren't allowed to post anything negative about Axl and the current band?

You do understand that this is a forum, right? And not a band ran fan-site? A forum is for people to exchange ideas and talk about the forum's topic - in this case, GnR. A band run fan-site is a place for worshippers to go and let everybody know how big of a fan they are. HTGTH is a fan-site, for people to share their adoration and worship of Axl. Mygnr is a forum, where people can discuss the band - pros and cons.

If people with different opinions than you make you so angry, maybe you should take your own advice and go find a fan-site where you all can agree on everything?

Hmm, I've read my post and I'm not sure what you are talking about. I was simply saying it was well documented that the booklet had errors and I assume this is one.

I think the pro Slash "everything without him sucks" contingent might be getting a bit sensitive. Again, my post obviously is not negative at all and a simple observation that the booklet was not completed and this is well known. If some people are hyper sensitive and desperately reading between the lines for things to get mad about.: I think if you are going to a fan forum just to bash the band you might get some push back. People who don't know the difference flame baiting and creating discussion and like to say incendiary things might want to ease up if they are easily burned by fire. If they get burned by the fires they start, I can't feel too badly for them.