These contractors my parents hired didn't do their jobs and now I am doing their work.

arnold layne

So my parents decided to add a porch to the house. I don't really know why they did it to be honest. I mean they're not going to put in a hottub in there. I think ideally they want to read books and go on their iPads or whatnot, but for some reason I feel like they work too much to actually do that anyway. So I guess they're just pissing away more than a couple thousand dollars for this project. They're kind of goofy people to be honest.

Well anyway these assholes derooted these two trees I really liked since childhood in the backyard. These trees aren't ordinary trees either. They're like eighty years old; a lifetime of stories in them. Well anyway now they're going to die. I'm kind of having a tough time to be honest because something about this backyard won't be the same without them. There are some things you think will never change, and then all of a sudden it just happens and everything is different and I have to learn to accept it.

These trees were never supposed to die. They just backed up in them with their fucking trucks because they're careless bastards, and now I have to put up with watching the tree die in a few years. I don't know if I can watch it. I really don't know. I hope I move out soon so I don't have to watch these trees die like that.

I suppose the title is a little misleading, but I had to shovel rocks away from the other trees in hopes they won't be damaged. That's what I did this evening.

I guess the moral of the story is that don't add onto your house unless it's damn worth it because you don't know what could happen to your backyard.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by arnold layne

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Contact a gardener and see if there's anything that can be done to save the trees.

I like how the title had nothing to do with the story too. :lol: