Oi, Bruv! Got a Rizzla?!

The Sandman

Do you smoke?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Partially because I was reminded of the title and wanted to use it... but want to ask, how many people here smoke? What are the reasons for you smoking?

I've never been a fan - always used to think it was cool, but surely the expense of it makes you not want to?

Anyway, discuss away!

Been smoking since I was 13 which will be 20 years this year but I've never got to the point where I'd consider myself to be addicted. I'll smoke when I'm having a drink or if I just feel like a ciggy sometimes but I can go weeks and not even think about it yet sometimes I'll go on 20 a day for a while then knock it on the head and not bother for ages. :shrugs:

I love smoking. I love the taste, I love holding a cigarette, It always made me more relaxed, I loved doing it.

I hated however, how addicted I was. Could not be without a cigarette, more than an hour.

However when decided having kids, I stopped. Slipped a couple of times on party's and such. Still very funerable for it, but I really don't want to anymore. I have to for my health and for my kids.

Oh, by the way, I started smoking at age 16, cause I was sooooooo cooooool :crazy:

Edited by MBRose

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

No. I hate everything about it. The only thing that would tempt me is that it would stop me eating.

I actually can't stand being around people who smoke. Even if they're not smoking the smell is over their clothes and breath. Yuck!

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Guest Len B'stard

been smoking since i was in year 7 in school, i know it was the year i started secondary school, smoke everyday, B&H, not much though, like under a pack a day, roughly like 15/16 fags a day?

Oh yeah, does skunk count? Two spliffs a day at very least.

Edited by sugaraylen

Smoking makes you look cool, controls your appetite, and makes you sociable. There's no reason not to smoke. Fact.

110% agree % on the proviso you're not being sarcastic

What about the cancer causing compounds? Does that ever worry you?

Well I ready toast, bbq and coffee. Plenty of that shit in nyah.

Guest Len B'stard

I smoke a cigar, every three weeks probably and I smoke a corn cob pipe a couple times a week. I don't inhale, but i like to unwind at the end of the day and something about a pipe is relaxing to me, same for a cigar.

*applauds* What a fuckin' geezer :lol: I'm quite serious too, i like that, thats fuckin' cool, a cigar or a pipe, thats pretty fuckin' slick :lol:

I smoke a cigar, every three weeks probably and I smoke a corn cob pipe a couple times a week. I don't inhale, but i like to unwind at the end of the day and something about a pipe is relaxing to me, same for a cigar.

*applauds* What a fuckin' geezer :lol: I'm quite serious too, i like that, thats fuckin' cool, a cigar or a pipe, thats pretty fuckin' slick :lol:

Thanks, my fathers friend has smoked a pipe forever. Its Captain Black he smokes, smells like marshmellows and graham crackers, I've wanted to smoke one for ever because of it, it smells amazing. I like a cigar every once and awhile, and as long as i don't smoke every day or too often my parents are cool with it. I've had literally every man in my family smoke a cigar with me, I even got a few people smoking pipes. I'm like the leader of my family and i'm only 19, its pretty fucking. funny.

Johnny Drama, a pipe is a whole nother experience. It takes some finesse to pack the pipe, not to tight or too loose, and to keep it going is a whole other ball game. Some tobacco is more moist then others. Its worth it to try some. You can buy Missiouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe for $5, and a bag of Captain Black white for $7 or so.

Thanks, my fathers friend has smoked a pipe forever. Its Captain Black he smokes, smells like marshmellows and graham crackers, I've wanted to smoke one for ever because of it, it smells amazing. I like a cigar every once and awhile, and as long as i don't smoke every day or too often my parents are cool with it. I've had literally every man in my family smoke a cigar with me, I even got a few people smoking pipes. I'm like the leader of my family and i'm only 19, its pretty fucking. funny.

Johnny Drama, a pipe is a whole nother experience. It takes some finesse to pack the pipe, not to tight or too loose, and to keep it going is a whole other ball game. Some tobacco is more moist then others. Its worth it to try some. You can buy Missiouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe for $5, and a bag of Captain Black white for $7 or so.

I used to.smoke Captain Black Little Cigars but I knew their game was pipe tobacco. 7 bucks a bag? I'm in Australia. No fucKing chance. A bag of fag tobacco is like 30 bucks nyah alone.