Monster Energy - Sponsorship

ThinkAboutYou

Dj needs to milk the GNR name to get some extra $. No surprise.

DJ had a very successful career before joining GNR. He's the only member of the band (besides maybe Axl) that could easily leave GNR behind and still find mainstream success elsewhere.

So I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. He wants cash. :shrugs:

Don't we all? ;)

Guest Broskirose

DJ had a very successful career before joining GNR. He's the only member of the band (besides maybe Axl) that could easily leave GNR behind and still find mainstream success elsewhere.

Don't we all? ;)

Sure. But we aren't all willing to whore ourselves out to the embarassing extent that Ashba does. That's the difference. Maybe the reason they don't play Prostitute live anymore is because Dj finds it offensive.

Guest Gunns

What happened to those signed monster guitars by the whole band? Did they give them out? who won them?

there with the signed poster contest

Broski -

If you know DJ doesn't need to milk the GNR name to make extra money, then why did you say that DJ needs to milk the GNR name to make extra money? Is it really necessary to lie about him? We understand that you miss Robin Finck. A lot of us miss Robin Finck. It's okay. Life goes on.

Tee Jay -

I have stated MANY times that Slash has had a level of success many would be jealous of, but nowhere near Axl's level of success, and therefore, there would be no reason for Axl to be jealous.

In recent years, even without GNR, DJ has had more success than Slash.

People need to stop blindly defending whoever they like. Facts are facts. I enjoy the music of all the people we are discussing. All of them are successful. Some more than others.

How has Slash come nowhere near Axl's success? DJ more successful than Slash? In what ways? I'm just curious as why u think that. Axl and Slash created most of their success together

Arnold -

If you don't care, you should find things to do with your life other than lying about a band you used to like.

well said msl"..........well said. I think arnold and broski need to have a bad guy or a villian to hate. The tour went really good with no riots or cancellations or anything that ex fans like these crave. So when everything is going pretty well for gnr, they need to create drama somehow and posters like these two have decided that one the best ways to piss off gnr fans is to bash Dj Ashba for everything. Sorry guys you know its true.

Or they just might not like the guy. There is that too.

I'm sure there are musicians you don't like. Is it because you don't like them or do you not like them to try and make other people mad?

Edited by Groghan

Don't we all? ;)

Sure. But we aren't all willing to whore ourselves out to the embarassing extent that Ashba does. That's the difference. Maybe the reason they don't play Prostitute live anymore is because Dj finds it offensive.

:lol:

Pretty much the only funny thing you've ever said :lol:

Truth is the truth hurts, don't you agree?