Wintersun New Picture From Time I

bran

WINTERSUN_TIME-I_30634_portrait_2_c_Nana_Simelius_web-260x300.jpg

i want to freeze myself until october 12 here is the tracklist of time I as well

1. When Time Fades Away

2. Sons of Winter and Stars

I Rain of Stars

II Surrounded by Darkness

III Journey Inside a Dream

IV Sons of Winter and Stars

3. Land of Snow and Sorrow

4. Darkness and Frost

5. Time

I can't fucking wait. Is there going to be a single released before the release date?

i dont know i hope so but i dont think their was a single released for the self titled, jari was working on the album when he was in ensiferum wintersun was his side project but conflicts in touring with ensiferum and studio time for wintersun made him quit ensiferum and have wintersun as his primary focus so i dont think he had the time to really get a single out their

but this is 8 years in the making so maybe now he will release a single?

here is a pic of the supposed cover art leaked a couple years ago

4133_wintersun_time_i.jpg

Guest Broskirose

Here is a better pic

wintersuntimecoveror4.jpg

I remember reading something from Jari I think, that said that it isn't going to be the cover or it wasn't the final version. Either way it looks awesome.

edit: Thought it does look very similar to the background in the promo pic

Edited by Broskirose

Here is a better pic

wintersuntimecoveror4.jpg

I remember reading something from Jari I think, that said that it isn't going to be the cover or it wasn't the final version. Either way it looks awesome.

edit: Thought it does look very similar to the background in the promo pic

yes it does jari did say it wasnt the final cover but i think it will be similar IMO like you said it looks very similar in theme to the band pic from time I

and jari said time II will be mixed by the end of july this is going to be awesome

Damn, is it October yet? Pretty pumped about this.

i wish :(

im going austin powers style and freeze myself until october 12 and then listen to the album non stop for about a month and a half and then freeze myself until december 2013 B)

• 2 weeks later...

Two song snippets of the brand new album "TIME I" will be released this Friday, August 24!

Sons of Winter and Stars – Rise!

It´s finally TIME to let the world hear some brand new WINTERSUN material coming off the album "TIME I". This Frid... ay, August 24 the official HEIDENFEST 2012 trailer will be posted online featuring snippets of the Wintersun songs "Time" and "Sons of Winter and Stars"… Do not miss one of the most epic moments of 2012!

"TIME I" will be out October 12 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Friday?! Still 48 hours from now, dammit.

i know it sucks lol here is some pics from their listening party last monday

579956_10151122940397402_1894219414_n.jpg

551893_10151122940647402_1139514386_n.jpg255390_10151122940922402_1536243208_n.jpg431104_10151122941312402_870265856_n.jpg

so cool to see markus and jari together in a picture, jari and markus were great together in ensiferum, well markus still kicks ass in ensiferum lol

Downloaded their album last week, it's alright. Might check this out.

inb4broski

its my favorite melodic death metal album and in my top 10 albums of all time

this has been like waiting for chinese democracy lol

From Heikki / Norther: Back home after Wintersun pre-listening at Bäkkäri Green Room, Helsinki and I must say... Whoa man!... O_o Epic, is just not enough to describe what a masterpiece this album is... Just... Get it! Support the guys and the huge work and effort they put for the album!! No wonder it took so bloody long to get this baby finished! ;) Just buy it. End of story. :)