Wintersun New Picture From Time I

bran

Sounds like it's going to be a beast album to look forward to. I'm glad too, because I don't have a lot of other stuff to look forward to music-wise at that point (other than Soundgarden's new one).

wintersun is the last album im looking forward to this year lots of great stuff came out this year but wintersun just makes it so much better lol

Sounds like it's going to be a beast album to look forward to. I'm glad too, because I don't have a lot of other stuff to look forward to music-wise at that point (other than Soundgarden's new one).

wintersun is the last album im looking forward to this year lots of great stuff came out this year but wintersun just makes it so much better lol

Any idea on how long Sons of Winter and Stars is supposed to be? It's the only song on the album that has multiple parts.

Any idea on how long Sons of Winter and Stars is supposed to be? It's the only song on the album that has multiple parts.

13:31 is the time for the song. http://www.metal-arc...n/Time_I/349413

i guess it will be like starchild from the first album which i loved how that song went threw a lot of tempo changes and shifts in directions. plus after this we get time II next year which is fucking awesome lol

Edited by bran

K I L L E R

you can definitely hear the oriental influence jari was talking about. you can hear it also in the song the way of the fire, which i hopes get released on time II or at least a bonus track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR00hMM75Yw

jari is amazing and he is doing this with part of his lung cut out lol

Edited by bran

13:31 is the time for the song. http://www.metal-arc...n/Time_I/349413

i guess it will be like starchild from the first album which i loved how that song went threw a lot of tempo changes and shifts in directions. plus after this we get time II next year which is fucking awesome lol

Excellent haha.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have heard the album a couple of times, and it's ace. Normally I am not a big fan of grunts, but the way they are incorporated in the music here is amazing. Love the album. One of my favourites in the metal genre in a long time.

Edited by st0n3r

Well, I have heard the album a couple of times, and it's ace. Normally I am not a big fan of grunts, but the way they are incorporated in the music here is amazing. Love the album. One of my favourites in the metal genre in a long time.

yeah its a great album, they were one of the bands that got me into harsh vocals i used to hate them but when i heard ensiferum and then wintersun i started to like them and now if done right i love harsh vocals.

the new wintersun has a lot of clean vocals which jari has gotten so much better at, his voice is now pretty damn good.

Now I need Time II to put all of this together. It's a pretty awesome counterpart to their self-titled album. That's what I like about it. It's not like they tried to make a second version of the debut. It's familiar, but different at the same time. Good shit.

Now I need Time II to put all of this together. It's a pretty awesome counterpart to their self-titled album. That's what I like about it. It's not like they tried to make a second version of the debut. It's familiar, but different at the same time. Good shit.

yeah they tried something different, jari could have easily did the debut part II but he didnt. also from the song "the way of the fire" that sounds faster and more aggressive than the stuff on time I so i wouldnt be surprised if time II was different from time I :lol:

yeah they tried something different, jari could have easily did the debut part II but he didnt. also from the song "the way of the fire" that sounds faster and more aggressive than the stuff on time I so i wouldnt be surprised if time II was different from time I laugh.gif

Time II is said to have more solos in it than Time I.

Judging by The Way Of The Fire, I think that song has more soloing in it than all of Time I. :lol:

yeah they tried something different, jari could have easily did the debut part II but he didnt. also from the song "the way of the fire" that sounds faster and more aggressive than the stuff on time I so i wouldnt be surprised if time II was different from time I laugh.gif

Time II is said to have more solos in it than Time I.

Judging by The Way Of The Fire, I think that song has more soloing in it than all of Time I. :lol:

that is true :lol: when it comes out im going to combine both albums together so i can hear how the album was originally intended