Who Do You Think is the Coolest Band Manager?

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard
How did this go from discussing managers, to being hijacked and then derailed into what prob. should be in Attitude territory?

Attitude is one thing, i literally cannot understand what Estranged is on about. Like i don't have a clue, i can't tell whether it's happy or sad or angry or whether she's having a go at someone or whether someone left the door to the local window lickers clinic open or what :lol:

How did this go from discussing managers, to being hijacked and then derailed into what prob. should be in Attitude territory?

Attitude is one thing, i literally cannot understand what Estranged is on about. Like i don't have a clue, i can't tell whether it's happy or sad or angry or whether she's having a go at someone or whether someone left the door to the local window lickers clinic open or what :lol:

I thought it was all fun but she hates me now.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm suprised you can even figure out that much of what she's sayin :lol:

I'm suprised you can even figure out that much of what she's sayin :lol:

When she calls me a fucking cunt, I know it ain't good!

The rest? Pffftttttttt..........

You are a cunt though. :(

C'mon Johnny, we've all got our feelings we have. I'm not a tough, hard warrior like you. I'm a gentle, kind, innocent creature that is deeply wounded by these kinds of accusations *big, doe eyes gazing up meekly with a single tear rolling down porcelain cheeks* :cry:

C'mon Johnny, we've all got our feelings we have. I'm not a tough, hard warrior like you. I'm a gentle, kind, innocent creature that is deeply wounded by these kinds of accusations *big, doe eyes gazing up meekly with a single tear rolling down porcelain cheeks* :cry:

Fine. You're just a bogan then.

And on topic Brian Epstein. Definitely not Andrew Loog Oldham.

Fine. You're just a bogan then.

And on topic Brian Epstein. Definitely not Andrew Loog Oldham.

If you EVER call me a bogan EVER again, I will NEVER speak to you again as long as I live! And I fucking mean it. :fuckyou:

Guest Len B'stard

The term bogan is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose limited education, speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.[1] While bogan is widely recognised, localised names exist that describe the same or very similar groups of people.[2]

I had to look that up. Sounds kinda cool y'know, rather that than some toffee-nosed posher. Probably not something a lady wants to be referred to as though i suppose.

I called her that because she seems to be the complete opposite of it.

Look up a site called Things Bogans Like. Its a pisser. And trust me no one wants to be a bogan that isn't one. Although by being a Gn'r fan, thats like serious bogan points there (bogans love them to death)

Let's get this straight right now. The only thing that bogans and myself have in common is that I like GNR (but I also like a-ha and Mozart so that negates that one) and I swear a lot. I like swearing, it feels good. There's no other word in the English language that can be substituted for 'fuck'. Stick that in the front of another word and all of a sudden not only do you have a whole new meaning but this extreme feeling of satisfaction settles itself in the pit of your stomach. It's the most therapeutic word in the English language. I wish it was more socially accepted.

So that's it. There are NO other similarities between the bogans of this world and myself. AND DON'T YOU (FUCKING) FORGET IT!!!

(Yeah, that felt good). :)

Gotta go to work now :(

Let's get one thing straight. The ONLY thing that I have in common with bogans is that I like GNR (but then I also like a-ha and Mozart so that negates that one) and I swear a lot. I like swearing, it feels good. There's something terribly therapeutic about it. You stick 'fuck' in front of another word and all of a sudden you not only have a whole new meaning but the nicest feeling of satisfaction settles in the pit of your stomach. I wish it was more socially acceptable.

There you have it. No comparisons to bogans EVER again, thanks very much. AND DON'T YOU (FUCKING) FORGET IT!!!

(yeah, that felt good) :)

Have to go to work now :(

Guest Len B'stard

Let's get one thing straight. The ONLY thing that I have in common with bogans is that I like GNR (but then I also like a-ha and Mozart so that negates that one) and I swear a lot. I like swearing, it feels good. There's something terribly therapeutic about it. You stick 'fuck' in front of another word and all of a sudden you not only have a whole new meaning but the nicest feeling of satisfaction settles in the pit of your stomach. I wish it was more socially acceptable.

There you have it. No comparisons to bogans EVER again, thanks very much. AND DON'T YOU (FUCKING) FORGET IT!!!

What a wonderful post! I been trying for many years now to convince certain members of this forum of the expressive qualities of the word "fuck" and it's met with all sorts of opposition, girl after my own heart, well played Red ;)

I meant for all of us. But like, you know, whatever :(

And its not the expressive qualities as much as the grammatical versatility that makes fuck a great word. It can be used as an adjective, a noun, a verb, an interjection, a conjunction. The list goes on.

And holy fucking shit are you going to work at quarter to 6? :(

What a wonderful post! I been trying for many years now to convince certain members of this forum of the expressive qualities of the word "fuck" and it's met with all sorts of opposition, girl after my own heart, well played Red ;)

What? Who would oppose it? This is a GNR forum isn't it? Or did I enter some weird parallel universe where MYGNRFORUM stands for something completely different and we're meant to be discussing lace doilies or something? FUCK THAT SHIT MAN!

I meant for all of us. But like, you know, whatever :(

And its not the expressive qualities as much as the grammatical versatility that makes fuck a great word. It can be used as an adjective, a noun, a verb, an interjection, a conjunction. The list goes on.

And holy fucking shit are you going to work at quarter to 6? :(

It is SUCH a versatile word. You are so right! Love it!

No, I was not going to work at 5:45, but I was getting ready to go to work and I usually leave just after 6. It's shit man, don't remind me. :(