how long until DJ bails on gnr

Apollo

Journalism?????

What a waste!!!

That's not even a real major. You're a joke!

You should've gone for something useful like an engineering degree.

He brags about his degree in journalism and then tries to rationalize using a made-up word. I think that sums it up quite nicely.

And it demonstrates groghan's enormous hypocrisy (him talking shit because I made a little joke about a fictional word (not a misspelling mind you, he combined intricate and integral)). He constantly stalks me in threads all over the site, making giant walls of text babbling away not about the topic, but about my posts. Even redhead74, whom groghan falls all over himself for because she's a girl, told him all his posts were about other people, never about the actual topics. Irony.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ashba sucks. he's got, what, like 3 fans total?

You and who else? That's 1 by my count. Unless you're counting the syllables in your screen name.

Somebody buy Broski some Ashbaswag!!!

He already has it all. Including the one of a kind DJ boa witch he uses to perform the Silence of the Lambs dance at least twice daily. "Would you fuck me?"

Just worries me that this intrical part of Guns n Roses might bail in us.

Intrical is not a word

I like how Apollo completely ignored this. I also like how people are dumb enough to say stuff like that.

I ignored it because it has nothing to do with the actual topic.

Sorry fellas. While taking a hot bath, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and posting on GnR, I spelled a word incorrectly. Maybe I was distracted by your Kate Upton pictures.

Not the first time it happened and won't be the last. I promise you that in the future, I will misspell words, use incorrect grammar, etc.

Luckily I was somehow able to make it through college for a degree in journalism, have been published in probably 25 different newspapers, and actually had a book published.........thank God for editors, I suppose.

I have no problem responding to Popcorn or anybody else - about the actual topic.

But if people are going to comment on my spelling or any other grammar items - then I typically probably will not respond. There is a TON of spelling and word usuage mistakes on this forum. Odd that he would ignore them all, but point out one of mine. But I suppose the fact that he uses the urban dictionary shows where his maturity level is at. So what can you do.

To recap.

In the future, there will be more spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now back on topic.........

Was all that really necessary? It was certainly off topic and highly doubtful.

My opinion is that topic was initiated to refuel the Ashba hate and should be in Attitude,but that is where your maturity level is "AT" :jerkoff:

ashba sucks. he's got, what, like 3 fans total?

You and who else? That's 1 by my count. Unless you're counting the syllables in your screen name.

Somebody buy Broski some Ashbaswag!!!

He already has it all. Including the one of a kind DJ boa witch he uses to perform the Silence of the Lambs dance at least twice daily. "Would you fuck me?"

Ha!!!!

Here's Broski :lol:

silence1uh%255B1%255D.jpg

Spelling mistake aside.

Everyone makes typos,just joking w/u about that.

Dj Ashba is a loser.

And a douche

And an asshole

And you guys are sitting around tossing infantile names at him via the internet,so who is pathetic?

Guest Broskirose

Spelling mistake aside.

Dj Ashba is a loser.

And a douche

And an asshole

And you guys are sitting around tossing infantile names at him via the internet,so who is pathetic?

Dj

Spelling mistake aside.

Dj Ashba is a loser.

And a douche

And an asshole

Dj

Wrong guess,Im not surprised.

Keep the trolling and hating in Attitude please. ;)

Intrical is not a word

:lol::lol:

You,of all people,shouldn't comment on people's grammar mistakes. Have you finally learned how to put spaces after your commas?

And what a shocker,another post where you don't actually contribute to the actual topic! Good job!!!!!

That was almost as amusing as your claims of publishing articles and books! I guess next you will claim to be a card carrying member of Mensa :lol:

All this topic accomplished was to reactivate and reignite the Ashba hate by the same troupe of idiots.

Good Job :crazy:

Journalism?????

What a waste!!!

That's not even a real major. You're a joke!

You should've gone for something useful like an engineering degree.

He brags about his degree in journalism and then tries to rationalize using a made-up word. I think that sums it up quite nicely.

And it demonstrates groghan's enormous hypocrisy (him talking shit because I made a little joke about a fictional word (not a misspelling mind you, he combined intricate and integral)). He constantly stalks me in threads all over the site, making giant walls of text babbling away not about the topic, but about my posts. Even redhead74, whom groghan falls all over himself for because she's a girl, told him all his posts were about other people, never about the actual topics. Irony.

Serious question. Are you insane?

I don't mind constantly owning you. And your Slash obsession makes me a laugh.

But this post, full of personal attacks, is so off base that it isn't even funny. You always just try way too hard.

So...I will try and respond to your comments. Which again, have NOTHING to do with the topic. Irony? Yes.

Bragging about my degree? You call a couple sentences describing my college and work history as bragging? Really? Are you that insecure about your own schooling and career that you think people are bragging when they mention their past?

You think I stalk you.......as you respond to my topic. Hhmm. Oh, did you post on my wall yesterday or did I post on yours? Exactly.

Stalking II.......because I respond to some of your topics, on a board that I have been on longer than you.....you think I stalk you here? Again, seriously? Do you know how a forum works? I saw you do this to another poster recently. So let me get this straight. You start daily I hate Slash topics.....but you don't want people to respond to them? Again, are you aware of how a forum works? A cupcake who makes ridiculous topics, but then says people stalk him when they respond.

Grammar and spelling mistakes. Now along with being an Axl Nutter, a Slash cupcake, now you are the grammar police? Like I said.....keep reading my posts. You will find more mistakes in the future. You probably will find some in this post.

And the redhead comment. Again, really? We have had more disagreements than friendly chats. I'm happily married to a very hot wife, with three kids. Again, not bragging. I've posted pictures on here. Falling all over myself over an anonymous poster on a rock forum that I couldn't even tell you for sure was a guy or girl......some of the things you throw out there are so blatantly not even close to being true that it is hard to even know how to respond.

For saying I stalk you in the forum.....you sure think you know an awful lot about me!!!!! And you care waaaaay too much about me. Sort of creepy.

I don't mind your constant attacks. I coach a lot of youth sports (stating a fact, not bragging) so I'm used to dealing with kids like you. Pretty much every year there is at least one kid like you.

Now run along little boy. It is almost time for your nightly Axl circle jerk with Lolcano and Sailway. Let the adults get back to the actual topic.

Intrical is not a word

You,of all people,shouldn't comment on people's grammar mistakes. Have you finally learned how to put spaces after your commas?

And what a shocker,another post where you don't actually contribute to the actual topic! Good job!!!!!

That was almost as amusing as your claims of publishing articles and books! I guess next you will claim to be a card carrying member of Mensa :lol:

All this topic accomplished was to reactivate and reignite the Ashba hate by the same troupe of idiots.

Sailway. Claims? So you think I'm lying? Yes, working in the newspaper field is so glamorous and exciting that no forum member would ever have that career history. Are you really that dense?

The Axl worshippers are so funny. One says I'm bragging, one says I'm lying. About working for a newspaper.

Do you want me to scan in old newspaper articles that have my name on them?

You and the fellow worshippers have such huge chips on your shoulders that you think people are lying and bragging about their work history. Sad.

PM me an email address and I will email you proof. Proof of working at a newspaper and having a book published. Two career achievements that I considered fun, but are apparently such high level achievements that you think they are unattainable by the average poster.

Oh, now I'm an internal auditor for a company that provides help for people who have disabilities. Do you believe that, or do you think that is a lie as well? Twenty years ago I got paid to watch and report on baseball games.....now I sit at a desk all day, on the computer, sifting through data. Impossible, how could this be!!!! I must be lying. Or bragging.

Mensa? Nope. Never said that. That would be your hero MLS. Stay on point please.

As for the topic. What are you talking about. This wasn't a hate Ashba topic. You are so used to the slash hate posts, maybe you are confused.

Everything in my original post is true. Please point out any errors I made. I would appreciate that as I don't want to spread false information. Thanks.

And let's stop boring everybody with the personal attacks and keep on topic.

I think the Axl worshippers are pathetic and embarrassing. The Axl Nutters think I'm a terrible poster. There, now lets stop hijacking topics.

I think the Axl worshippers are pathetic and embarrassing. The Axl Nutters think I'm a terrible poster. There, now lets stop hijacking topics.

Intrical is not a word

Sailway. Claims? So you think I'm lying? Yes, working in the newspaper field is so glamorous and exciting that no forum member would ever have that career history. Are you really that dense?

The Axl worshippers are so funny. One says I'm bragging, one says I'm lying. About working for a newspaper.

You and the fellow worshippers have such huge chips on your shoulders that you think people are lying and bragging about their work history. Sad.

PM me an email address and I will email you proof. Proof of working at a newspaper and having a book published. Two career achievements that I considered fun, but are apparently such high level achievements that you think they are unattainable by the average poster.

Oh, now I'm an internal auditor for a company that provides help for people who have disabilities. Do you believe that, or do you think that is a lie as well? Twenty years ago I got paid to watch and report on baseball games.....now I sit at a desk all day, on the computer, sifting through data. Impossible, how could this be!!!! I must be lying. Or bragging.

Mensa? Nope. Never said that. That would be your hero MLS. Stay on point please.

As for the topic. What are you talking about. This wasn't a hate Ashba topic. You are so used to the slash hate posts, maybe you are confused.

Everything in my original post is true. Please point out any errors I made. I would appreciate that as I don't want to spread false information. Thanks.

Nobody is interested in your personal achievements,or lack thereof. This is not "the groghan forum" people come here to read/discuss GNR,not you.

Nobody likes your consistent and constant negative posts regarding GNR,plus you tend to exhibit a holier than thou attitude,putting people down for their age,IQ,and your condescending attitude speaks volumes.

Your topic added nothing to the forum except to encourage the Ashba hate,whether it is what you intended originally,or not.

If you feel the need to make topics like this,go to Attitude,and save the mods a few steps. ;)

Intrical is not a word

Nobody is interested in your personal achievements,or lack thereof. This is not "the groghan forum" people come here to read/discuss GNR,not you.

Nobody likes your consistent and constant negative posts regarding GNR,plus you tend to exhibit a holier than thou attitude,putting people down for their age,IQ,and your condescending attitude speaks volumes.

Your topic added nothing to the forum except to encourage the Ashba hate,whether it is what you intended originally,or not.

If you feel the need to make topics like this,go to Attitude,and save the mods a few steps. ;)

You accused me of lying. Did you forget that part? If you are going to insult somebody be prepared for them to respond.

My posts are always negative? Are you serious? 90% of your posts are insulting people you disagree with. All you and popcorn do is insult people.

I start topics praising GnR. Have you ever done that? Nope.

I've posted 100 times that I think CD is better than either Illusions. Probably a 1000 times that Axl is my favorite rock singer of all time. The majority of my posts are pro-GnR. You just see the negative ones, because they are always in the topics where you are worshipping Axl and insulting people.

Again, please tell me where anything I said was wrong about Ashba.