how long until DJ bails on gnr

Apollo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just worries me that this intrical part of Guns n Roses might bail in us.

Intrical is not a word

I like how Apollo completely ignored this. I also like how people are dumb enough to say stuff like that.

I ignored it because it has nothing to do with the actual topic.

Sorry fellas. While taking a hot bath, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and posting on GnR, I spelled a word incorrectly. Maybe I was distracted by your Kate Upton pictures.

Not the first time it happened and won't be the last. I promise you that in the future, I will misspell words, use incorrect grammar, etc.

Luckily I was somehow able to make it through college for a degree in journalism, have been published in probably 25 different newspapers, and actually had a book published.........thank God for editors, I suppose.

I have no problem responding to Popcorn or anybody else - about the actual topic.

But if people are going to comment on my spelling or any other grammar items - then I typically probably will not respond. There is a TON of spelling and word usuage mistakes on this forum. Odd that he would ignore them all, but point out one of mine. But I suppose the fact that he uses the urban dictionary shows where his maturity level is at. So what can you do.

To recap.

In the future, there will be more spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now back on topic.........

We'll get back on topic in a bit.

It's funny because you always try to sound a bit ''mature'' when you post, yet you managed to misspell integral in (pretty much) the least likely way. That made me lol.

I don't blame you for getting distracted by my sig. Pretty much everyone gets distracted by it.

And I feel like I owe you an apology, I didn't notice that Popcorn had to look ''intrical'' up on google before posting that comment. That's worse than misspelling it.

Now carry on.

We'll get back on topic in a bit.

It's funny because you always try to sound a bit ''mature'' when you post, yet you managed to misspell integral in (pretty much) the least likely way. That made me lol.

I don't blame you for getting distracted by my sig. Pretty much everyone gets distracted by it.

And I feel like I owe you an apology, I didn't notice that Popcorn had to look ''intrical'' up on google before posting that comment. That's worse than misspelling it.

Now carry on.

Just for the record, I don't "try" and sound mature while posting - so I'm not sure what that means. I'm 42 years old, so I probably am a little more mature than the average teenager who posts on here. That isn't an insult or a compliment or anything like that. I'm much more mature now than I was at 20. Just like a 65 year old is typically more mature than a 40 year old. Life happens, the older people get the more experiences they live through.

As for intrical.....and intregral.........I respectfully disagree. Just in terms of spelling, wouldn't intrical seem closer to intricate than integral? In one you are just changing the ending- like you do in a lot of words. Close, closer, closed, closest. But in the integral and intricate combo, you are changing the entire second half of the word. Heck, just the adding of a G in the middle and taking out the R - you are changing main letters. In terms of just looking at the two words, intrical looks closer to intricate than integral does. Just my opinion though!

There are several words that have unusual spellings or that people constantly mess up on. And yes, I've corrected my friends or other people when they misuse them - so it doesn't bother me for you to correct my mistake. I get annoyed when people type looser when they mean loser, or alot when they mean a lot. Or they use 'seen' the wrong way. Or redeculous instead of ridiculous.

You don't have to apologize. I enjoy chatting with people, even if we often disagree. And like I said. I'll probably have hundreds of more spelling mistakes or use words the wrong way in the future.

Right now I'm worried about what is going to happen to GnR if Ashba leaves to focus on his exploding fashion design career or to work with another band.

Honestly? If things continue on like this with no solid plans for an album

Why do you believe there are no solid plans for an album?

It's not that I know for a FACT that there are no set plans for another album. In fact I'm hoping that they are working on writing and releasing something soon (in a year or two). But the mixed signals we have been receiving in the last couple of years, plus the track record from CD, leaves me doubting the possibility of another album. :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD

Just worries me that this intrical part of Guns n Roses might bail in us.

Intrical is not a word

I like how Apollo completely ignored this. I also like how people are dumb enough to say stuff like that.

I ignored it because it has nothing to do with the actual topic.

Sorry fellas. While taking a hot bath, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and posting on GnR, I spelled a word incorrectly. Maybe I was distracted by your Kate Upton pictures.

Not the first time it happened and won't be the last. I promise you that in the future, I will misspell words, use incorrect grammar, etc.

Luckily I was somehow able to make it through college for a degree in journalism, have been published in probably 25 different newspapers, and actually had a book published.........thank God for editors, I suppose.

I have no problem responding to Popcorn or anybody else - about the actual topic.

But if people are going to comment on my spelling or any other grammar items - then I typically probably will not respond. There is a TON of spelling and word usuage mistakes on this forum. Odd that he would ignore them all, but point out one of mine. But I suppose the fact that he uses the urban dictionary shows where his maturity level is at. So what can you do.

To recap.

In the future, there will be more spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now back on topic.........

Journalism?????

What a waste!!!

That's not even a real major. You're a joke!

You should've gone for something useful like an engineering degree.