Instruments

PITBOSS

I play a little guitar. I never really got any good at it. I think it's the way my mind works, I couldn't seem to move to the next level. I used to jam with Slash a lot at my house from 1981 to 1984. I would play a a rhythm and Slash would let loose on it. even back in 1981 when he was just 16 years old Slash had it going on. Nothing but goose bumps.

I play a little guitar. I never really got any good at it. I think it's the way my mind works, I couldn't seem to move to the next level. I used to jam with Slash a lot at my house from 1981 to 1984. I would play a a rhythm and Slash would let loose on it. even back in 1981 when he was just 16 years old Slash had it going on. Nothing but goose bumps.

Awesome, that would be some incredible memories! Slash does come across as very natural - like the guitar is an extension of his arms... Also, it never ceases to amaze me how many brilliant solos he comes up with and that fit the context of the song perfectly.

Thanks for sharing.

What songs did you and him do?