Screening of O2 show postponed in UK.

axlsend

I accept Axl pulled the plug on this and I accept this kind of shit always happens with this band but I don't accept such poor customer service from Showcase Cinema.

The amount of time and money I have wasted on getting this refund is what has annoyed me.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control we are no longer able to show the Guns n Roses live at the O2 concert at Showcase Leeds on 07.11.12.

The band’s management team have informed the distributor that all screenings have been cancelled until January 2013 at the earliest.

Please accept our apologies along with Allied Media who were providing the event. In order to arrange a refund, please could you either contact us directly with your credit card details or call into the cinema?

Thank you,

Neil Reid

General Manager

Edited by Silent Jay

they probably never in a million years honestly expected anyone to drive more than 20 minutes to see a video of nugnr playing.

Well some people do as they love the band and to see them on the big screen would be awesome. Think before you type is my advice.