JoinGNR.com (Sponsored by Lipton Ice Tea)

Tyler Drama

http://www.joinGNR.com

The 'Guns N' Roses Live - India Tour 2012' is just around the corner and if you're among the millions of fans that would love free passes to watch them live, then here is your chance to 'JOIN' them. Play 'Join GNR' now! It's a game where you piece together a broken version of the music-video 'Sweet Child O' Mine', before the song ends. Those to piece the video together the fastest, win free passes to join 'GNR' live in their Mumbai, Delhi or Bengaluru concerts!

thats fucked, someone probably printscreened the boxes at the start and then took their time getting the right combination, write that down before doing it quickly the next 2 go's,

or at least thats what I would do if I could be bothered :P

Edited by Gunns

thats fucked, someone probably printscreened the boxes at the start and then took their time getting the right combination, write that down before doing it quickly the next 2 go's,

but even then, dragging 12(?) boxes to the right place in 8 seconds?

but even then, dragging 12(?) boxes to the right place in 8 seconds?

their indians, they are some of the best programmers in the world, they know their shit when it comes to this kind of thing :D

there is definitely a way to cheat this without even having to manually drag the mouse but i dont have the coding knowledge to do it, nor the inclination to go to india :lol:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they cheated. Seriously, even knowing exactly where they go, dragging all of them there that fast? What the fuck?

...were you seriously gonna go to India if you won?

I don't know if the price included the trip, but it wouldn't have exactly been out of the question if I actually had won. :tongue2:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they cheated. Seriously, even knowing exactly where they go, dragging all of them there that fast? What the fuck?

...were you seriously gonna go to India if you won?

I don't know if the price included the trip, but it wouldn't have exactly been out of the question if I actually had won. :tongue2:

I assume you meant "prize" but damn I'm sure that woulda been fun for ya!