Marc, did Slash, Duff and co invite you to the HOF event?

izzydoezit

Slash did invite me and even if Axl was going to be there I still couldn't go. I really can't leave Los Angeles anymore because of my job at Canter's and what it takes to keep the doors open. I am a slave.

Can't you train someone up into your role to give you a break ?

You seem to work too hard :(

It's tuff out there because the cost of the food that we buy is so high compared to what it was 5 years ago. Thats why Stage Deli went under because they had no room left to raise the prices on their menu. To stay alive these days you have to watch over everything and look for new ways to sell food using the internet. Also that is not even the reason I can't leave town. I also do all the heavy duty maintenance thats needed to keep the equipment running. A lot of things that can go wrong need to be fixed ASAP so I need to be with in driving distance all all times. We are 24 hours so that put me on call 24/7

wow , it seems you do a lot of manual labor for your Deli. I though you were just in to manager kind of jobs for your place. Are you handy with tools? Do you do repairs etc for the store?

on topic, it's a pity you didn't get to witness this event live. Many people would've killed to be invited by Slash and the boys to watch them play for old time's sake with or without Axl.