GAURAV N - "I had thought I’d mind the fact that ‘Slash’ was missing. But DJ Ashba totally rocked it. It was a mesmerising evening!”

The Archer

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Everybody ... FYI ^

Age 23 years old

• Birthday October 6, 1989

yea, so what? I can get my dick up, you can't. Your old lady doesn't fuck you, your daughters probably making out with another chick right now for some guys attention, and your sons enjoyin some wiz khalifa. oooo, BBA just got me ahahahahahahahaha

Ashba = Slash.

Fact

Fixed.

That's fair

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Care to prove that? Just because you end your post with "fact" doesn't make it a fact, y'know? :lol:

naw, but it riles up people like bba and you...god forbid anyone around here likes the new lineup.

Then again, I do agree with Archer. It's a cover band until Dj records something that's released. So really,I can only compare Slash to Finck or Bucket, in which Slash is better than Robin but inferior to Buckethead

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Everybody ... FYI ^

Age 23 years old

yea, so what? I can get my dick up, you can't. Your old lady doesn't fuck you, your daughters probably making out with another chick right now for some guys attention, and your sons enjoyin some wiz khalifa. oooo, BBA just got me ahahahahahahahaha

Ashba = Slash.

Fact

Fixed.

That's fair

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Care to prove that? Just because you end your post with "fact" doesn't make it a fact, y'know? :lol:

naw, but it riles up people like bba and you...god forbid anyone around here likes the new lineup.

Then again, I do agree with Archer. It's a cover band until Dj records something that's released. So really,I can only compare Slash to Finck or Bucket, in which Slash is better than Robin but inferior to Buckethead

Posts like this scream for a minimum age requirement for posting.

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Everybody ... FYI ^

Age 23 years old

Ashba = Slash.

Fact

Fixed.

That's fair

Ashba>>> Slash.

Fact

Posts like this scream for a minimum age requirement for posting.

Agreed..which still doesn't explain why you post on here young lady!!!

Actually... for me it goes like this:

1) Bucket: love his solo stuff and love his work with GN'R he gave me my favorite solos from this band

2) Bumble: I know many of you don't like him but I really enjoy many of his tracks plus his really an experimental dude when it comes to his music

3) Finck: love some of his job outside of GN'R and all of his job inside of it.

4) Slash & Ashba: I can't decide betwen both of them becouse althoug I know Slash's work with GN'R and the only thing I have seen from Ashba for the band has been Mi Amor, BOTD and the alternative version of the solo from This I Love that he plays live, I really love his work with both Sixx AM and his own solo work with the band ASHBA, and althoug I liked some of the work that Slash did after he left Guns he didn't really impressed me until the song Anastasia came from his last album and Ashba really impressed me with many of his tracks outside of GN'R so I can't put one over the other I guess I would Put Slash for the old times and Ashba for the new times, both of them are great, and both of them are really talented so I won't start figth to determinate whom do I like the most, I'm just going to enjoy the music from both of them.