Do you think DJ should buy a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Facekicker

Well do you? He clearly has no problem spending thousands on buying fake twiiter followers in an effort to boost his perceived celebrity status.

Look at all the publicity he could generate for NuGNR and Ashbaswag by following in the footsteps of guitar icon Slash and having his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

He could have Axl do a speech, give him a chance to hit back at Charlie Sheen for mocking him relentlessly when Slash received his star on the walk of fame.

I think it would be a good move for DJ. Someone should tweet him and tell him how awesome it would be.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have Axl do a speech, give him a chance to hit back at Charlie Sheen for mocking him relentlessly when Slash received his star on the walk of fame.

What did Charlie say? Anyway, DJ could buy a star, a moon, a sun and the entire fkn solar system on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for all I care.

What did Charlie say? Anyway, DJ could buy a star, a moon, a sun and the entire fkn solar system on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for all I care.

"It’s quite fitting that Slash is getting a star on the very street Axl Rose will one day be sleeping on," - Charlie Sheen

i wonder how many of his ten million fake twitter fans would show up for the real ceremony.

I wonder how many of Slash' fake followers showed up for his ceremony? I guess there might have been 300 hundred people present, with a fake percentage of 39 % (taken from Slash's twitter), 117 of them were paid to be there by Slash ;)

i wonder how many of his ten million fake twitter fans would show up for the real ceremony.

I wonder how many of Slash' fake followers showed up for his ceremony? I guess there might have been 300 hundred people present, with a fake percentage of 39 % (taken from Slash's twitter), 117 of them were paid to be there by Slash ;)

Do you think that DJ is Slash's equal?

Do you think that DJ is Slash's equal?

No one is anyone's equal. But to answer what I think you are asking: I am a huge fan of the solos and riffs Slash contributed to classic GN'R, Dj has yet to impress me. But this has nothing to do with that, this has to do with people ragging on musicians for buying followers and paying to appear more popular than they are, and in that regards it seems like Dj and Slash is quite...equal.

I'm more interested in the Star on the Walk of Fame. Do you think DJ would do it? Do you think he'd believe he deserves a Star on the Walk of Fame?

I can just hear his speech already - "I've worked long and hard to pursue my dreams, ever since my troubled childhood blah blah Ashbaswag blah blah Ashbaswag blah blah writing with Axl Rose who has some unbelievable material up his sleeve blah blah ashbaswag I love you all, even those I pay to love me, thank you very much."

I'm more interested in the Star on the Walk of Fame. Do you think DJ would do it? Do you think he'd believe he deserves a Star on the Walk of Fame?

No, I don't think so. I think he wishes to get there in the future, but I don't think he is so delusional be believes he is worth one now. Actually, is there any reason to believe he would think so?

Slash earned respect from his peers.

Yes, once upon a time he did earn respect. Now he buys followers.

Haha, that's true...

soon, slash will be following dj on twitter. along with every other citizen of planet ashba.

Axl will follow him. Now that'd be badass. Axl Rose - followers: 400k; following: DjAshba

Proof? Did his followers double in a short period of time?

The evidence is the high number of fake accounts that follow him on twitter. Whether he bought them all in a lump or now and then is something I don't know and frankly, I find that irrelevant.

Proof? Did his followers double in a short period of time?

The evidence is the high number of fake accounts that follow him on twitter. Whether he bought them all in a lump or now and then is something I don't know and frankly, I find that irrelevant.

If it's over a longer period of time, it leans toward being fakes not purchased. And it would be relevant to this ridiculous discussion.

Edited by Rustycage