How did the book signing go?

dalsh327

I got him to sign 2 extras but I'm saving them for when someone really needs one. I didn't want to bother him too much. I already got him to sign some photos which I will put up on my ebay store. I will still sell them for the same price even though they are signed. It just makes it a little more special and it didn't cost me anything to get him to sign it.

Axl is cool about that. He signs all kinds of stuff for fans even the things that he may not like. One time I had him sign a baseball for Eric Gagne the closing pitcher for the Dodgers, he didn't even know who he was. I told him they play WTTJ every time he walks on the field so he has it coming. I think he knows that it means a lot to the fans when he signs for them. Also I think he knows the difference between the fans and someone looking to make a buck by selling it on ebay.

Edited by recklessroad

Axl is cool about that. He signs all kinds of stuff for fans even the things that he may not like. One time I had him sign a baseball for Eric Gagne the closing pitcher for the Dodgers, he didn't even know who he was. I told him they play WTTJ every time he walks on the field so he has it coming. I think he knows that it means a lot to the fans when he signs for them. Also I think he knows the difference between the fans and someone looking to make a buck by selling it on ebay.

Do you think he would sign a copy of your famous Canter Deli return from Seattle photo? Is he willing to sign old band photos with Slash in them?

I think celebrities in general are getting less autograph requests and more photos taken with them. I also think fan mail has prob. dropped off a lot because of social media.

What did Gagne say when he got the signed baseball?

I think celebrities in general are getting less autograph requests and more photos taken with them. I also think fan mail has prob. dropped off a lot because of social media.

What did Gagne say when he got the signed baseball?

He was very happy to get it.