Would you support a new and innovative MSL style scheme to secure new songs for the fanbase?

Guest NGOG

I do not support stealing. If and when Axl wants to share it, so be it.

This.

You guys will be blaring "This I Love Pt. 2". You will be the coolest old guys in the nursing home.

Oh fuck off. You're the one posting on a Guns n Roses message board running your mouth with your cooler-than-thou attitude. Cut me a fucking break. Everyone sees right through you.

I'm not satisfied with your overreaction.

If you aspire to be a true Internet Warrior -- you must completely lose your sense of humor, and write flaming, dyslexic messages (you're close) defending your ardent support of Nü GN'R, and "This I Lol".

And... what about you? You're the one posting on a Guns n Roses message board running your mouth with your holier-than-thou wannabe elite super fan attitude. Cut me a break. Everyone sees right through you.

And don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you're smart enough to acquire those vault tracks anyway. So keep running your mouth like you can do anything about it anyway. But hey, go ahead and support the operation all you want, mister superfan.

He's running his mouth??

Do you kiss fernando and jarmo with that mouth?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's running his mouth??

Do you kiss fernando and jarmo with that mouth?

Boy you sure are obsessed with fernando and jarmo. Good luck with that.

Oh, I see you edited your short message into a two paragraph manuscript showing me your BitCoin armor.

I'd like you to respond to my accusation that you follow me around and quote me all the time. Who's overreacting mister super fan?

Roush, I acknowledge you are much more enlightened and cooler than me as far as your fandom here on a Guns n Roses message board. You have asserted your coolness and stret cred repeatedly with your cornucopia of snarky comments about the band. You are a true fan. :jerkoff:

brainsaber...

We fight the good fight, my brother in arms. We have left blood, sweat, and tears on the keyboard defending Nü GN'R in the online battlefield.

nΣwGuns owns you. That's why you're here, talking shit about them every day, 24/7. What was that? Did I hear something? Are you pretending to be a fan again? lolk

The Nü GN'R Street Team doesn't need you. Go do your Slash-worshipping elsewhere, hater.

This board didn't need you either. In fact, you were banned for your posts here. But then they let all the cupcakes like you come back.

Hey, y'know what? Have fun with your fernando avatar and your constant snarky criticism. The band still gives your life purpose, and so I say run free with your fixation on the band. You will accomplish your goals in regard to the band. I'm sure of it. Victory is imminent. :jerkoff:

The Nü GN'R Street Team doesn't need you. Go do your Slash-worshipping elsewhere, hater.

Hey, y'know what?

What's that?

I cannot hear your sexually insecure comments over this bangin' pre-release track Del hooked us up with. (Yes, it's a hip-hop piano ballad. And it is magical in 5.1.) So what were you saying? Oh yeah. Your chronic dumbassery went a little something like this...

Have fun with your fernando avatar and your constant snarky criticism.

For the record, this is brainsaber's idea of a 'burn'.

1. It's the Panamericana album by Federico Aubele, you stupid, Slash-loving bitch.

2. I am constant, and critiquing. I'm mad. Why do people make fun of ace cuts like "This I Lol", and "Lonely Teardrops"?

The band still gives your life purpose, and so I say run free with your fixation on the band. You will accomplish your goals in regard to the band. I'm sure of it. Victory is imminent.

Speaking of snarky comments, who misplaced your wine-in-a-box, bitch?

:jerkoff:

Pretty much....

So breaking down quotes is considered mad?

I thought it was being organized. :shrugs:

Organized and mad aren't mutually exclusive things, genius. Just FYI, i was mostly referring to the amount of effort he put it into that post. But hey thanks for chiming in.

You remind me of that chic from Team America. The clairvoyant one that could sense people's emotions. Can you feel the "mad," genius?

Is that how we should read you? When you break things down are you a pissed little saber? Frankly, it;s hard to tell when you aren't pissed with your weak insults and names. It's ok brainfart. We'd all be as angry as you if we devoted our life to Star Wars and virginity.

You remind me of that chic from Team America. The clairvoyant one that could sense people's emotions. Can you feel the "mad," genius?

Is that how we should read you? When you break things down are you a pissed little saber? Frankly, it;s hard to tell when you aren't pissed with your weak insults and names. It's ok brainfart. We'd all be as angry as you if we devoted our life to Star Wars and virginity.

Who's doing the insulting again? Do you know what the word "hypocrisy" means? You should check it out someday.

Honestly I think you're just mad because I exposed the fact you didn't know that mad and organized can overlap. Hahaha.

Who's doing the insulting again? Do you know what the word "hypocrisy" means? You should check it out someday.

Next time, you should put "you should check it out someday" in italics. Then we'll know you mean business.