in light of the 'theres 10 new tracks out there' post, will something leak this year?

Guest Gunns

in light of the 'theres 10 new tracks out there' will a song leak this year?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolutely not. Not any time soon anyway. I'll eat my hat (with ketchup) if it does.

someone made the same type of bet but with a glove about whether or not chinese would be released, and even though they lost, they didn't follow through :P

Edited by Gunns

I voted yes for the sake of optimism. Besides, maybe not songs, but for the most part, hasn't something in some capacity leaked every year? I guess I just want to get something. Even if it's just that O2 concert that I skipped school to watch and then it got cancelled so that it could [never] get released in theaters. :max:

Absolutely not. Not any time soon anyway. I'll eat my hat (with ketchup) if it does.

someone made the same type of bet but with a glove about whether or not chinese would be released, and even though they lost, they didn't follow through :P

W Axl Kev said he was gonna eat his hat, but never did.

13 is good number, much better than 14

13 for CD 2.

I think they are out of time. The hoarders are restless. 2014 will be too late.

"Gentleman, you had my curiosity and now you have my attention."

i would pay a ridiculously amount for the right hooray for tolerance!...erm...i mean song

also there are about 10 new tracks out there.

?

Maybe

But like Skwerl says he isn't interested to leak those songs, so...

God, i hate the portugal pussies for not leaking something...

and i hate the money making hoarders, they definitely steal from the band

Fuck'em

God I hope so.

This band needs something interesting to happen.

Then why don't "they" release new albums?

Also i would like to hear the song that BBF mentions on the chats. (he said he wrote a song for CD, but it didn't make the cut because of lenght problems or something...)

i think we will get something, there is too much of this stuff floating around not to leak eventually.

ha man, if you're a Black Sabbath fan especially, you would know that shit not coming up until somebody WANT to leak'em. (like the so called early years 1969 bootlegs or the Tony Martin Dehumanizer demos)

Edited by Crash Diet