What Do You Expect from Axl's Voice in Australia?

magisme

It will unmistakably sound like Axl Rose

Yeh... The Mickey version or the awesome 2010 version?

In all honesty, I have tickets to the Melbourne show and I expect him to at least sound like his 2011 self, hopefully the latter half of 2011 or better yet the Philly 2011 show. But I'm not kidding myself, I don't think he is going to pull a 2010.

Honestly i can't imagine it sounding much different then what we got towards the end of 2012. He'll start off a bit shaky but by the time they get to Brisbane for the final show it'll be around what it was at the last show of '12 imo, i can't see it being any better then that unless he's been working on his voice...

Shame too, since i was at the Sydney 2010 show and would love for his voice to be like what it was then.

Interestingly enough 2012 started better than ended for Axl... We had exactly 1 year ago the best show since 2010 which was Philly (Electric Factory) - Axl's voice was almost as good as in 2010 but unfortunately it wasn't meant to last...

For 2013 one can only be hopeful of something better than last year overall and it ain't asking too much for sure.