Bipolar?

auad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bipolar or not, Axl is mentally unstable and disturbed due to childhood traumas and other personal issues he's been through. But then again what musical (or other) genius isn't? He's one of kind that's for sure and I love the guy - it'd be really hard to imagine a world without W.Axl Rose on it.

All great artists are insane.

Not even close to true. And a dangerous misconception at that.

if Axl were a normal dude, brainsaber would be writing "all great artists are normal"...

...lulz...

My joke just owned both of you. But hey, if this is srs bzns and you both felt the uncontrollable urge to counteract my rabid axl defender post, then you have accomplished your goals. Good fer you.

But ya know what? I don't give a shit if Axl is crazy. The world is crazy. You're crazy. I'm crazy. Everyone's crazy. I can accept Axl's personality. That's the difference between me and you. I understand that artists can be eccentric people, and unlike you two, I don't hold it against Axl. That doesn't mean I'm a nutswinger. That just means i cry less than you about gnr things.

Edited by brainsaber

I think you're bipolar, brainsaber. Sometimes you seem perfectly reasonable and sometimes (like now) you pull out all the retard stops.

But hey, thanks for pointing out the difference between you and me, person I've never met.

You are more sensitive to Axl's behavior than I am, it's a documented fact. You complain about him far more than I do. Why?

Because I accept that Axl is a unique artist who understandbly has a unique personality. Plus he's got red hair. I just am not as bothered by his personality as you are. Like I said: that's the difference between me and you.

Would it make you feel better if I just admit without hesitation that I complain about Axl more than you? I thought that was a given. No need for you to hit the archives.

Oh lord. Lolcano thinks he's a mod, brainsaber thinks he's site librarian...surely we can find a third stooge to round things off.

are, you,,, talking about sailaway????!!!! louve youuuuu angeelesss have a great day volcano!!!!

So what would sailaway's role be? And doesn't he/she have numerous accounts that just pop up every once in a while. Site sniper, maybe?

Honestly i don't think he's bipolar... i just think he's a loose cannon and a very greedy person.

I completely agree with Alan Niven when he says Axl and Doug had this plan to take away Guns from the others. Alan suggested Axl would make the same kind of money as Izzy, Duff and Slash, but Axl wanted more money. He wanted to be the highest paid one. So he fired Alan, and had Doug work on it...

I'm Lucas Surjus, I wrote this article.

The world is on top of me

Breakin' me down with

An endless monotonySometimes I feel like

There's nothing that's stopping me

All things are possible

I am unstoppable [...] Sometimes I feel like

My life's a catastrophe

Can't understand why

It seem's like it has to beSometimes I feel like

It's all opened up for me

Nothing's impossible

I am inconquerable

Those lyrics don't say bipolar, they're a typical Monday for me.

The introduction to this thread is an interesting read, but i don't believe that we should be making assumptions about a person that we do not personally know. It is so easy to draw conclusions about someone, whether they be murderers or millionaires , that we have read about in the newspapers or magazines. As much as some of us would like to think so, i don't believe that any of us here are phycologists and therefore don't have the right to draw conclusions on someone's mental state. Axl is Axl whether we like it or not. Each to their own.

^^^ so true, people keep making up diseases so they can feel sorry for themselves, specially rich people.

Serioulsy what did Chris Rock say about all these "diseases" and issues people have.....are ya happy are ya sad....did ya miss some hugs...are ya stupid....are ya retarded....does your dick not work? Take a pill! LOL Edited by Snowmass

All I can say is that Axl is not normal, does not behave like normal people do, and even he does not behave like many other artist (and rich people), but he is fucking great the way he is and I (we) love him for that!!!

Also, I guess this kind of discussion would have not taken place if he was with the original members or even 22 years ago when he did cancel many shows and behaved in a much more dysfunctional way.

^^^ so true, people keep making up diseases so they can feel sorry for themselves, specially rich people.

Serioulsy what did Chris Rock say about all these "diseases" and issues people have.....are ya happy are ya sad....did ya miss some hugs...are ya stupid....are ya retarded....does your dick not work? Take a pill! LOL

:lol: