24th May Another US Tour

rosesforcure

Next 24 th GNR starts I dont know what number of US tour (5th,6th,7th).

You guys think Axl have the balls of continuing touring without new things in the can ??

Do you give any chance for 1 month announcement on 24th April?? An cd era album release or something?

Its hard to believe this mummy can go on without bringing anything new.

Today is 13 03 2013!! Good date for a fucking announcment motherfuckers!!! Hopes!!!

Thoughts?

Edited by rosesforcure

You know somehow i think this is all to do with GNR wanting a renegotiation of their contract. (pure speculation on my part)

The contract predicts at least one more record, i believe this was reported before. Maybe they want their contract to be reviewed and re-negotiated before the release of the next album, and UMG wants to release the album before there's another negotiation and that's what's holding the whole thing and Axl in between is just making money with touring, and expecting them to break in between... and hand him what he wants. Because he also wants to secure that this current band will release at least an album through UMG.

I mean they could release the new album with the rest of the cd era tracks and tell Axl to fuck off afterwards, and then he would have to release the next record with the current band by himself, without a label. Maybe he fears that, it's only legitimate after all the trouble and expenses Axl gave the Label while he was working on Chinese Democracy, and since he didn't do the reunion....

It's just a guess, but it might make sense :tongue2:

Edited by AndreCC

Source?

There not going to fly there gear and stage all the way over to new york for one show unless they are being paid above there normal stake.

Usually if a headlining band is doing a festival, that's the only show they're doing in the area. Maybe they'll go south, like to Virginia or the Carolinas, or north to Boston or Toronto & Halifax. Odds are they're keeping the tour buses at home, flying out, and just bringing the trucks. 3 of them don't have to stay in a hotel, they're just going to drive to the gig and Axl knows NYC pretty well. I could see him going to NYC early to hang out.

Edited by dalsh327

You know somehow i think this is all to do with GNR wanting a renegotiation of their contract. (pure speculation on my part)

The contract predicts at least one more record, i believe this was reported before. Maybe they want their contract to be reviewed and re-negotiated before the release of the next album, and UMG wants to release the album before there's another negotiation and that's what's holding the whole thing and Axl in between is just making money with touring, and expecting them to break in between... and hand him what he wants. Because he also wants to secure that this current band will release at least an album through UMG.

I mean they could release the new album with the rest of the cd era tracks and tell Axl to fuck off afterwards, and then he would have to release the next record with the current band by himself, without a label. Maybe he fears that, it's only legitimate after all the trouble and expenses Axl gave the Label while he was working on Chinese Democracy, and since he didn't do the reunion....

It's just a guess, but it might make sense :tongue2:

It makes sense to me. Were stuck in the middle.